Ronata's room at the walker farm - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Ronata's room at the walker farm - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Ronata's room at the walker farm

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Ronata's room at the walker farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronata's room at the walker farm

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:32 pm

"I have 3 suits. You might have to alter them just a bit to fit, but you can borrow one of mine if you want," Khaat said. "Only one of mine fits right now. The others are, well, too big." She happened to look over at Brian briefly and she saw his protective glance her way. She tried to ignore it. She knew his thoughts. She had come just entirely too close to dying, and being way underweight had been a part of it. She had regained some of that weight, but she was still more slender than she had been when she bought the suits. The third one had been recent from her mother because she needed to be able to use Brian's pool to get her strength back.

"Come with me, and I'll get you one."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23616
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Ronata's room at the walker farm - Page 2 Empty Re: Ronata's room at the walker farm

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:25 pm

Ronata smiled as she said she had three suits and would lend her one of hers. "thank you Khaat , now I can show steven what a true romanian woman can do in water" she said smiling to him he smiled back and bowed playfuly as he grined at her.

Walking with Khaat Ronata sighed "Khaat steven is a nice man , I mean really nice but I don't understand how come he doesn't have a wife or girlfreind ?" she asked her as the walked . She hoped deep inside that she wouldn't say he was gay or something, not that she ahd anything against them but he seemed to be a nice man and if she had to admit it she did realy like him. she knew it was too soon for anything romantic they at the moment would be close freinds his home was nice, it was like her own back in romania and this went along way to making her feel at home.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 1311

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:47 pm

"He was married," Khaat said rather calmly, trying to be respectful of both the question and of Janet's memory. "His wife is dead. He has a son and he is also the guardian for a young orphaned boy almost the same age as his son. He's had a hard time trying to deal with suddenly being a single father and finding himself in a new country and having to start over again. I presume he told you my parents live next door to him. I think that's helped for him to have friends so closeby."

She went into her room, which still was the master suite of the mansion, and opened a drawer in the bureau. She took out three bathing suits. She laid a fushia colored one of the bed for herself. There were two more. They were all one piece suits simply because Khaat did not like bikinis. It was personal preference alone. One of the suits she offered Ronata to try was royal blue. The other was red. She had liked them both when they had fit her. "Will either the blue one or the red one do?" Khaat asked. "I'm sure I have an extra sarong to wrap around your waist as a skirt for a coverup." She looked deeper in her drawer and found a beautiful sarong that was a summery floral print. "There. That's the one I use with those two suits." She found the one for her own deep pink suit that was mix of green and white with a tropical print of parrots, palm fronds and beautiful tropical flowers. "I might have an extra pair of flipflops if you need it. I generally just go barefoot."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:54 pm

Ronata nodded as she spoke about Steven she sighed at her being told his wife was pasted on "so he like myself is , how do you put it like a fish out of water" she said chukaling as sheloked at the swimsuits on teh bed "I like the blue one thank you" she said smiling as she moved to a bathroom and changed liking the idea of a sarong the swimsuit showed of all her curves ans she hoped he would not get the wrong idea "He is a nice man" she said with a smile knowing she had said it more than once already "ow i do to I like barefoot too"
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:02 pm

"Yes, the two of you have some things in common," Khaat smiled. "And he is a nice guy. He's a good friend. Let me take you to one of the guest rooms where you can change. You can leave your clothes there while you're in the pool. No one will bother them. Oh, and we have plenty of sunscreen. Don't worry about that."

Khaat led the way down the hall to a bedroom decorated in sage green and white. It was one she liked. It always looked cool and clean and refreshing to Khaat. If Brian had not so generously given her the fabulous master suite, she might have chosen this light and airy room for herself. "You can change in here," Khaat smiled. "I'm going to go change and I'll see you down by the pool." She left, closing the door, and returned to her own room to change.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:21 pm

Ronata smiled "yes, if I may say he is hansom too" she said with out even thinking of her words as they moved to a spare room and she mentioned about the sun screen. "thats good to know I found since comeing here I burn easily, this is a beautiful room, brian has exquisite taste " she said as Khaat said she was going to change and she would see her down stairs . after looking around she changed folding her clothes on the end of the bed tying the sarong around her she moved out of the room. Ronata felt a little embarassed to be showing so much skin but she knew every one else would be too.

Slowly she moved down to the pool finding a sunbed she sat down waiting for the others to show as she watched the pool water catching the sun as the water moved in it. She just wanted to dive in and swim to cool off in the heat that was starting to develop in the day .

Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:32 pm

Khaat changed clothes and came downstairs, tying a knot in the sarong around her own waist.

"Are we going to do laps today?" Brian asked her.

"I haven't done any in a few days," she sighed. "I may be out of practice."

"That's your own fault," he chided gently. "You know how your father would feel if he knew I'd let you slide on your rehab. We'd better see how far you've slipped. I presume you can keep an eye on things while Steven and I change?"

"Of course," Khaat smiled.

"Come on, Steven," Brian said, bounding up the stairs, motioning Steven to come upstairs. He went to his own room, changed rather quickly and came back down, bringing a couple of bottles of sunscreen and some large beach towels. With a flick of his fingers the sunscreen and towels flew out to the pool chairs. "Well, lets see how much ground we lost. Go start to warm up," he told Khaat.

She went out to the pool and looked at Ronata "You coming in?" she asked. She didn't want to splash her so she got in perhaps a bit more gracefully that she did when she and Brian were alone. She began to do some basic warmup exercises in the pool. If Brian was going to challenge her and push her, she was going to have to be ready.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Cassidy Walker Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:35 am

Ronata undid her sarong letting it fall to the sun louger next to her. Moving she slipped in feeling the cool water wash around her slowly she swum to the other side her eyes fixed on the wall of the pool as she swum gentaly. "Brian has a beautiful house " she said softly as she retched the far side . she lent back against the cool tiles of the pool smiling as she heard Brian inside talking to steven she could not help but sink slightly under the water at the thought of him and brain seeing her in her bathing suit.
Cassidy Walker
Cassidy Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:18 am

Khaat knew Brian would be, as always, watching. And when she was in the pool, he pushed her for swimming laps. She had been up to swimming 8 laps because she had worked hard at it. But when she had started back to work, she had stopped exercising in the pool. She had not taken the time for it anymore. She knew Brian and her father had seen the change and were not happy.

She went back to making laps, knowing she could not put Brian off for long. She managed to make 3 laps and felt a cramp seizing up her left calf muscle. She stopped instantly and grabbed onto the side of the pool. Brian was there before she could even start to try to massage the painful cramp out of her leg. "You didn't stretch enough," he said quietly. He lifted her out of the water and sat her on the edge of the pool. "Let me see," he said, laying his hand on her leg. "I did the same amount I always do," she said. "Yes, and that was the problem," he nodded. "You havent' been in the pool for days. You need more stretching than you used to. Your muscles are not as toned as they were. They still look toned, but they arent' standing up to the demands you're placing on them. There. Better?" She nodded. "We'll have to work up at it a bit. Rest your leg a moment and then we'll try again."

"Can't I just have fun?" Khaat sighed.

"Work first, fun later," he ordered, getting up and going back in the house.

"Slave driver," she called to him. She heard him laugh.

Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:50 am

Steven smiled at how Brian and khaat were together and followed him up to a spare room. Accioing some trunks he quickly changed and grabbed a nearby towel walking down to the pool he placed his towel on a lounger that he saw and moved to the pool side. Streatched once , twice and then a third trime he then dove in to the deep and surfacing close to Ronata and Khaat grinning.

"waters lovley " he said floating in it for a moment , he saw Ronata now with just ehr eys above the water and he copyied her as he drew closer "you trying to be a hippo or something?" he said and chuckled as he took her hand "come on, swim with me" he said as he moved into the middle of the pool with her turning he let her go and looked at her as she suddenly spashed him and laughed diving under the water.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top