Alt. Accounts for alternate characters
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Alt. Accounts for alternate characters Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Alt. Accounts for alternate characters

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Alt. Accounts for alternate characters Empty Alt. Accounts for alternate characters

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:42 pm

How do I make alternate accounts for alternate characters?

I tried signing up for one but the e-mail address won't work. Sad

Sorry if I sound stupid.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Number of posts : 573

Back to top Go down

Alt. Accounts for alternate characters Empty Re: Alt. Accounts for alternate characters

Post by Vincent Majere Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:51 pm

Unfortunately, you need a new email to make another account.
Vincent Majere
Vincent Majere

Number of posts : 836

Back to top Go down

Alt. Accounts for alternate characters Empty Re: Alt. Accounts for alternate characters

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:09 pm

Isn't it tiresome to go through and register for half these accounts using email addresses that will soon be scrapped?
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Caelani Bittel Sat Jul 03, 2010 1:20 am

Yes. That's why the system is set up that way.

The idea is to force you to consider whether you really need, want and have the time to RP that new character.
Caelani Bittel
Caelani Bittel
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 469
Special Abilities : unforgivables

Back to top Go down

Post by Brienne Ravenquist Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:45 am

I've decided on having one more character for now.

I finally finished up his application, and he's going to hopefully get accepted into the Order.
Brienne Ravenquist
Brienne Ravenquist

Back to top Go down

Post by Elizabeth Krum Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:36 am

well forumation system is set up that ways, other boards you don't have to get another e-mail to sign up a new account. Example like proboards and inversionfree systems
Elizabeth Krum
Elizabeth Krum
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4133

http://thetwistintime.jcink.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Joshua Cethin Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:40 am

Ah, I see. It's still inconvenient, but smart to come up with such a system.

(This is my other account)
Daniel Joshua Cethin
Daniel Joshua Cethin

Number of posts : 413

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top