Teema - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Teema - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Teema

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Teema - Page 2 Empty Re: Teema

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Jul 01, 2010 2:54 pm

„You concider yourself sneaky in this way?“ she asked, looking impressivly at the Slytherin. Well, what did she expect from this house? They did everything what they wanted only because they got something from it. „I don't know, i think i will ask one good day teachers agreement for me to acces this area,“ she said calmly. It was the best way to not get cut, however, sneaking there at night would also be an opinion. But she couldn't turn into invisible. The only thing what she could use was her Metamorphagus, telekensis and leglimens, but non of them would actually help her.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:19 am

"I doubt the teachers will give it. They rarely let anyone into the forbidden area, but I guess you could try it that way." He said, laughing. He didn't do much to get inside, he usually just lifted himself in the air and crossed over. Not much to do but just do that. He usually passed his books through it, and then he crossed over again, catching his books and leaving, that's what he always does when he goes to the forbidden area.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 356
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:23 am

Miseria sighed quietly. „Then i'm not interested in getting there, nor am i interested to argue with the teachers about what I need to get from there, and so on, and on,“ she said, sighing quietly. It was pointless anyways. She could just buy herself a new spells book, and learn from there, not even nessesary to get into this area.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by James Rosier Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:34 am

Zakk sighed and looked at his book then back at her. "Well, I got to go. Gon'na work on some dark potions." He said, laughing, obviously joking. "See you later." He said, waving and walking away from the library.
James Rosier
James Rosier
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 356
Special Abilities : Animagus

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum