Dae's funral - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dae's funral - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dae's funral

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dae's funral - Page 3 Empty RE: Dae's funral

Post by Jess Potter Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:19 am

Jess sits there thinking to himself. He reaches a decision and goes to andrian. "It's not ure fault mate. He went out the way he would ahve wanted to. He could have been murdered in his sleep or he could have died in battle and we all know what he wanted." He says shooting a glare at Darren
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Dae's funral - Page 3 Empty Re: Dae's funral

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:30 am

Andrian shot Darren and evil glare and gave him a punch on the arm "I bloody know that but to lose a friend is painful obviously you Death Eater's have no heart at all and no respect for your friends" Andrian said angrily and moved up close to him breathing harder then ever
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:30 pm

"I might not have a heart but im definately not a Death eater.." Darren replied calmly.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:33 pm

darklord wrote:
Sophia Granger wrote:Sophia turned and looked at Betsy. "He died saving us, Bet there was three deatheaters about to kill me, Andrain and Gin but dea saved us blocking all three killing curses."said Sophia sadly. 'I know love, they will pay for what they did to Dae!'said Sophiasadly but angrily.

Darren overheard. "In my opinion u people need to many sacrifices from other people to stay alive. You should learn to defend yourself" Darren said sharply

"Is it really our fault he jumped in front of them, we couldn't stop it Darren." Ginevra said.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:35 pm

Darren looked at Gin and shrugged. "So why were you there, looking for trouble again, i assume?" he asked.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:37 pm

"I don't go to trouble, it comes to me if you haven't noticed." Ginevra replied, rolling her eyes slightly.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Apr 11, 2008 12:41 pm

"Suuurre" Darren said rolling his eyes.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:02 pm

Andrian walked back and nodded at Darren accepting that he is not a Death Eater but only for now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:18 pm

"Enough!For Christ sake this is his funeral!" mariana said half yelling half crying trying to stop the discussion about faults adding: "[i]It's my fault!Once in my life I could do something and precisely then my spell missed the target!' she said sitting on the ground putting hands on her eyes trying to regain her control.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:44 pm

Andrian heart leaped and kneeled down near Mariana who was kneeling "I - I - Im Sorry" Andrian stammered and gave her a hug
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10, 11, 12  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum