Missin' U - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Missin' U - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Missin' U

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Missin' U - Page 2 Empty Re: Missin' U

Post by Harry Thornburg Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:18 am

Harry chuckled as she told him that she was proud of her sister, because she was going to do what she wanted to be - a healer. "Oh, thats good. Being a healer is a great job," he smiled at her as he watched her eat a bit of toast and drank a bit of juice that she had just poured into her cup herself. "Tell her I said, congratulation," he told her and started to take an apple and started to take a bite out of it. He looked at her and rose his eyebrows at her with confusion when she said that she was living with her at the moment. "What do you mean?" he asked, hoping that didn't make him look stupid.
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:25 am

"Yeah, she'll be a great healer - she's got the right stuff," Nikki agreed. Nikki then frowned and shook her head. "Why don't you congratulate her, yourself mister? I should probably introduce you to her now anyway," Nikki told Harry, thinking of what Sophia will think of a Slytherin boyfriend. Nikki then chuckled and patted Harry's shoulder. "I am living with my sister..at her home..at the moment." Nikki said slowly so Harry would understand.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Wed Jun 30, 2010 10:00 am

((Awkward...))

Harry sat there in silence not knowing what to say next, he already felt humiliated already by what he had said earlier. He looked around for a bit and looked outside the open the door leading outside of the Great Hall and looked out the night sky. All of a sudden an idea pop up in his head, so he got up and held his hands in front of her. "Come with me, I got something to show you," he told her as he broke the awkward silence between them and smiled, warmly at her hoping that she would take it. "You'll like it, trust me."
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:41 am

"You're so silly Harry, it's funny," Nikki comforted him and chuckled softly. Nikki raised her eyebrows and then shrugged. "Alright then," Nikki agreed with him. She was now itching with curiousity as to where he was going to take her. "I like alot of things," Nikki admitted. Nikki stood up and waited to be guided by Harry to wherever they were going to go to.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum