Arrival - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Arrival - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Arrival

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Arrival - Page 2 Empty Re: Arrival

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:10 am

Andrew felt relieved when she decided to drop the subject. He would tell her but not now. Regaining his confidence, he smiled and said "I'm a 6th year. And what are you gonna do when you graduate?" She looked like the person that would help out a life and feel good about herself afterwords. Andrew respected that. There wasn't many people like Sophia out in the world today. Hopefully when he would graduate, he could be the same way.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3818
Special Abilities : Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:30 am

"Well... enjoy Hogwarts while you can, it'll go back fast trust me!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "I'm going to be a Healer, I'm already in Healing training at St. Mungo's."said Sophia happily. "I always wanted to help people and make a difference in the world around us."said Sophia softly. "I know that sound silly, but it been a dream of mine since I first gotten here my first year."said Sophia smiling at the memories. "What do you want to be once you graduate?"Sophia asked him giving him a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:39 am

Andrew smiled as she explained what she wanted to do. He then said "Well I wanted to become an Auror" in all reality he didn't know what an 'auror' was, he had always heard about it from his brother. He didn't know what impression he would make when he said he wanted to work in the muggle world. So he a new objective to achieve. Great. "So yeah I've heard that those people really had to work hard and that sounds interesting to me, believe it or not."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:56 am

"Well... I'm sure you'll make a great Auror Andrew!"said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. "Aurors do work hard, and it's even better no that there controlled under the order now."said Sophia softly. "My aunt is a auror, my mother is a healer and my farther the minister of magic."said Sophia softly "So I know alot about different things you may say."said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "So you a hard worker then I'm guessing?"Sophia asked him smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:01 am

"I can't call myself an over-achiever," he said chuckling a bit "but I do push a lot harder than most people I know." In truth he did push himself a lot to be better than most people, and wondered if it was worth yet. Yet from all the pep talks his parents gave him, he was told it was worth it in the end. "Your family must be awesome," he said referencing to all the people she had mentioned.
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:22 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah, I shall say the same thing about me as well."said Sophia chuckling softly. "I tend to push myself to much, my mother and farther tell me I just need to stop pushing myself so hard and just let it happen."said Sophia softly. "Although I do push myself hard when I study for tests and do my homework."said Sophia honestly. Sophia smiled as she said her family must be awesome. "They are, I love them to death."said Sophia smiling happily. "I couldn't ask for a better mom, dad or aunt or sister there all awesome!"said Sophia honestly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:28 am

Andrew smiled and and chuckled a bit. "I guess we all have to work hard by todays standards," he said having noticed that higher paying jobs were higher level jobs as well than compared to the 2000s. "So I've heard a lot about a guy named Andrian Potter, do you happen to know where he is?"
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:38 am

Sophia nodded. "Yeah your right, lucky I passed all my classes I need to take in order to be a healer."said Sophia softly. Sophia froze as he mention Andrian's name. "I... um... really don't know where's he at, me and him don't speak much."said Sophia softly. "Although he does work at St. Mungo's I do know that for a fact."said Sophia. "Why are you looking for him if I may ask?"Sophia ask him calmly. "But yeah he used to be my best friend as well, but we kind of drifted apart if you know what I mean."said Sophia softly looking away.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Andrew Thompson Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:45 am

Andrew froze up again. His heart ssank into his stomach and felt the disappointment again. He would have to tell her sooner or later. May as well be later. "If I told you it would be very hard to understand. I could tell you later if you want."
Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Jun 24, 2010 4:52 am

"Just tell me later when were all together."said Sophia softly hoping it was nothing bad. But who was she kidding, if he didn't want to tell her now it obviously had to be something bad. "I can wait to be sad and depress later, not that it matters I been sad and depress alot lately anyways."said Sophia still looking away not meeting his eyes. As her jet black hair fell in front of her now gold eyes she pushed it away and looked anywhere but at Andrew. "What else could go wrong?"Sophia asked herself softly as she ran her hands through her curly jet black hair.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top