Dumbledore Army Training - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Dumbledore Army Training - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Dumbledore Army Training

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dumbledore Army Training - Page 4 Empty Re: Dumbledore Army Training

Post by Betsy Parquette Tue May 06, 2008 9:41 pm

Betsy got in line and thaught about the spell.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed May 07, 2008 4:43 pm

Mariana just listened still bored and spoke 2 min after: "Forcio throws your enemy away yes?" she asled and rested on wall.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 4:10 am

(Adrenn walked throught he door looking very mad and agitated. He grabbed his wand and acidently dropped it and he karated kicked a dummy and it split in half.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 6:44 am

Andrian nodded at Mariana "Exactly" Andrian said tapping his wand at her "Usesful spell it is" Andrian said then paused looking at Adrenn "YOu okay man?" Andrian asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 6:45 am

"No" he said trying to keep himself calm. "It just I can only use my freaking wand now! It like a holocaust or something!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 6:50 am

Andrian nodded in syphaty, he knew what it was like being banned from all these muggle stuff "I know how you feel, i've been consficated away from my swords, bows and Alden" Andrian said and dropped down and tear rolled down his cheek
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 6:52 am

"Theres gotta be a way" he said then trying to think. "Theres gotta be a way to get our stuff back."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 6:56 am

"Alden is dead!" Andrian roared with anger and dimissed the class and walked up to Adrenn "They've killed him" Andrian added on with more confidence
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 08, 2008 7:40 am

"Yeah I know I was there" he said "Dont worry though. If they do anything else like this I will sow NO MERCY"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu May 08, 2008 2:46 pm

As Sophia ran into the room she was breathing hard. "Sorry... I'm late Mrs.Norris was chasing me everywhere.'said Sophia as she leaned against the wall. As she got out her wand she joined the others. "So, what are we doing today?" Sophia asked still breathing rather hard.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top