Andrian and Sophia's home - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Andrian and Sophia's home - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Andrian and Sophia's home

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andrian and Sophia's home - Page 2 Empty Re: Andrian and Sophia's home

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:22 pm

"Wolf pups! A wolf gave birth underneath my old barn, and she was found dead in the clearing, she only had these two pups, I raised them until they were old enough to go to homes" Brianna said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:36 pm

"Oh, thank you Bri there so cute one looks actually like my wolf animagus!'said Sophia smiling. "So, how are the other pups doing you have?" Sophia asked as she stroked her wolf pup.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 11:50 pm

"These two were the only ones that the wolf had before she was shot by someone who trespassed on my old farmhouse property" Brianna said in a sad voice
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 07, 2008 11:44 am

"Sad to hear" Andrian said frownign and stroking his wolf and looked at it checking what gender it is "A Boy eh" Andrian said thinking of a name
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:13 pm

Sophia smiled turned into a frown. "Aw, that's s sad.'said Sophia as she picked her wolf which was a girl. "Hmmm let me think of a good name for you what about Maya?" Sophia asked them. As she looked at Andrian's dog she looked at him. "What about Max?"Sophia asked Andrian
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:20 pm

"They're such cute little wolves, can I show you a picture of my wolf?" Brianna said as she reached into her pocket for a picture of her wolf, she dug out a picture and handed it over
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 08, 2008 9:21 pm

Andrian shaked his head in disagreement and said "Nah ill call it Pete". Then he let go of the puppy toplay around the house and look at the picture "That so cute" Andrian said admiring the picture
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:51 pm

Awww it's so cute!" said Sophia smiling as she let go of Maya and watched her play with Pete. "Nice chocie of a name Andrian I like it."said Sophia smiling.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:03 am

(im sry to dothis guys but im locking this b/c we dont need all these topics in the future)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:10 am

[ I have unlocked it you had no permission from either me or Sue to lock this topic! We are keeping this topic]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 49 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 25 ... 49  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top