Just a visit - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Just a visit - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Just a visit

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Just a visit - Page 2 Empty Re: Just a visit

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:19 am

Thaor watched as Calli walked out of the room. He flicked his wand and the cup that he conjured for her disappeared. Looks like it's just us then. Thaor said as he began to blow smoke circles. Thaor got up out of the arm chair, and sat down next to Sue on the love seat. What do you want to talk about. Thaor said with a wink.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Number of posts : 593

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:30 am

Sue looked after Caelani as she walked off. She felt a little bit of guilt in the pit of her stomach. Was Caelani actually trying to be nice to her? Ugh! Suz really needed to start being nicer and then things like this wouldn't happen in the first place. She felt the urge to apologize but didn't, she would do it later.

Suzannah smiled as Thaor pointed out that it was only them two. "I guess so," She batted her eyelashes with a smirk. She shifted her body towards him as Thaor took a seat next to her. "I don't know," She giggled, "what would you like to talk about?" Suz replied and winked back.

EDIT: Wow. sorry, forgot I was on this username haha :P
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:44 am

Thaor chuckled as Sue replied. Are you really happy here? Thaor asked. He knew he wouldn't be happy being forced to share his home with anyone who felt the need to hang out there for no apparent reason. I do have a nice place in London, with a spare bedroom. Thaor offered, he had the most innocent intentions, and hoped they wouldn't be taken the wrong way. He felt a bit sorry for Sue, people walking all over her house, and treating her like she was some half-blood.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Alana York Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:56 am

(forget this post... i posted as julia again and it won't let me delete it >.>)

Last edited by Julia Traverse on Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Alana York
Alana York
Ravenclaw Graduate
Ravenclaw Graduate

Number of posts : 991

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzannah Malfoy Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:00 am

Suzannah was caught off-guard with that question. No one ever asked her that before, no one ever really cared. "Well... not really. I mean, I hate it when people just come and go as they please and treat my home as if it were theirs. I don't mind if they come every now-and-then, but when it's every single day, it gets pretty frustrating." She admitted. She really wanted to get out and have a home of her own where no one could come in unless she invited them. That would be the day.

"That would be great! But, I don't know about what my father would say, or my brother" Suz could only imagine what her brother would say. Scorpius is her twin, and on top of that, he is the eldest twin, so he always has to look out for his baby sister. "Actually, I honestly can care less about what they have to say. It's better than this place" She added. Sue smiled at Thaor and rested her head on his shoulder, looking up at him. "Thank you" She said sincerely.
Suzannah Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 160

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:39 am

With all due respect to your father, and brother. I think they've lost their ability to have a say in what you do, both because you are now seventeen, and they basically lost all their say-so with our lot. I therefore believe, if you wish to gain some dignity, and any sort of respect or power, it's in your best interest to get out of here, and do something to earn it. That being said, I'm not trying to imply that living with me is your only option. I'm just trying to help you. Thaor said sincerely. Thaor drank the rest of his mead, and flicked his wand and his glass refilled.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzannah Malfoy Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:01 am

Suzannah loved all of the advice Thaor was giving her; it all made sense. And since she is seventeen now, it isn't like it's bad... or illegal. "Well you've been fairly supportive, and none of my friends would take me in, they like my house too much. You're my only option." Suz mock-groaned and rolled her eyes, smirking at Thaor. "It will be great, and no one can bother us" She smiled, excited already. "Are you sure, though? You really want to take in an emotional, PMS-ing seventeen year old?" She teased, but serious about the first part.
Suzannah Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:23 am

Thaor smiled, while he wasn't so keen about the PMS-ing part, he was completely fine with the emotional part. I'm fine with it. The choice is yours. You can stay here, and deal with that Thaor said, pointing to the spot where Calli walked out of minutes ago. Or, deal with none of that, seeing as only one person knows where I live thanks to a fidelis charm, and they aren't likely to come over.

Thaor took a finished off his mead, and with a flick of his wand, his glass disappeared.
So whats it guna be?
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Post by Suzannah Malfoy Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:37 am

Suzannah thought about it for a moment. She definitely wanted to ditch this place, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to move out just yet, for the family's sake. But she came to a decision and wanted to move in with Thaor. "I'm going to go with you" She smiled "I want to leave this place and finally get some peace of mind" Suz giggled. She was happy that she was going to live with Thaor, and that this crap was over- for now. "So it's official" She smiled again, watching Thaor's face.
Suzannah Malfoy
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thaorson Kam Elldir Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:56 am

An expression of extreme happiness came upon Thaors face wen Suz said she was moving in with him. So it is. Thaor replied.

Well, a celebration is in order! Thaor said as he flicked his wand and a flask of firewhisky along with two shot glasses appeared. The firewhisky poured itself into the two shot glasses and one floated to Suz the other to Thaor. To a new beginning! Thaor cheered as he slammed the shot down.
Thaorson Kam Elldir
Thaorson Kam Elldir

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top