deception and deveance - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

deception and deveance - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

deception and deveance

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

deception and deveance - Page 2 Empty Re: deception and deveance

Post by Steven Walker Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:26 pm

steven nodded as Brian left he looked at Robert and aperated back into teh kitchen of sparks making Lizz jump "sorry didn't mean to scare you" he said with his best smile "just came back to double check , don't want your customers falling ill now do you" he said softly to her as he moved out into the main restaraunt area. he once moe looked around pointing to the pot under a chair he ahd found earlier "Nice place she got here , cute cheif too" he could not help himself , but quickly pulled himsef back to the job at hand.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:33 pm

Robert arrived with Brian and drew his wand, casting a "Reveal!" spell. He saw nothing at first, and then saw one glowing drop of the potion left on the worktable. He dispparated the poison so that the kitchen neded up sparkling clean. "I destroyed the last drop that was in here. But our suspect left his energy signature behind. He's a Death Eater. Not someone I recognize, but I do recognize a Death Eater when I see one. What I don't know is why he wants Khaat. Either of you find anything?"

Brian shook his head no, from his place searching the kitchen on the far side of the room.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Mon Jun 07, 2010 9:42 pm

steven shook his head nd then glanced out the window he was not stood opasite the cafe " thats him " he said "my gut tells me hes got somthing to do with it " he said at first moving to teh door then he stoped realising observing him would be better , he eem to fiddle with something in his pocket and Steven saw this and how he moved nervusly as people waked past thought as he knew from experiance he could have been some one that hated people around him. His eyes caught the mans and he quickly looked away.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:31 pm

"Well, I know his signature now, so I'll know if he's around or if he's been around," Robert said. "You're probably right, Steven, but Khaat has some friends amongst the death eaters too. She can put out word about him and shut him down as soon as she feels better if she wants. The important thing is that no one will get accidenly poisoned because of his tomfoolery."

Brian, though had other plans. He apparated his black cloak in, put it over himself, pulled up the hood and apparated so that he was outside on the wall beside the man.

"So--what's your deal? Why poison the food at Sparks, Dude?" Brian asked. "What can a random poisoning possibly accomplish for you?"
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:46 pm

Cester didn't lok at the fuigure that aperated next to him but stood quite still as if it was a reguler acurance "if she dies I move up from lacky to a somebody" he said sofly his eyes and head unmoving as he spoke. he shifted against the wall getting comfortable " I was told shes worth a lot dead , any one will tel you that on knockturn" he added as he sighed "I won't be the last to see her dead but i am not giving up esaly" he sneered and moved away back down the ally, stopping he turne to look at the cloaked figure "you can tell her that from me" in his own way he had give them information as a warning.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:58 pm

Brian quickly apparated in front of the man, this time his wand was leveled at him, "I'm not telling her anything. I"m telling you. If you ever do anything that stupid again or try to lay a finger on her, I will kill you. And I won't use any merciful killing curse to do it. I will take you apart piece by piece. You will be begging me for mercy and I have none." He was scanning the man's face and committing it to memory, along with the death eater's tattoo that was in amongst the many tatoos he bore.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:07 pm

he cuckled then laughed "sure, sure, delude your self mister" he said and shook his head " if its not me then someone else will come for her , you don't take the hint do you " he said his eyes looking into the cloaked mans " you take me out ten more will come " he said brushing past him the smal vial falling from his pocket and rolling to the feet of the cloaked man.

Wioth a flick his want was out and he sent "Incarcerous " at the cloaked man hoping to bind him so he could retreve the vila and leave.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:12 pm

"Protego!" Brian sent up a shield around himself "Accio!" He retrieved the vial the man so desperately wanted and apparated away.

He reappeared in the kitchen at Sparks. "Robert! Steven!" he called. "You'll want to see this."

Robert went back into the kitchen and took the vial from Steven's hand. "Well, isn't that irony. One of Rob Dent's own illegal potions. I think I'll keep this. It might come in handy. Did you learn anything?"

"Enough for Khaat to have a full description to completely identify him if she decides to rat him out to Narcissa Malfoy," Brian grinned.

That made Robert laugh. "Well done, then."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:14 pm

Chester turned and walked down the road as wuickly as he could a smile sitting on his face he had done what he had set out to do , warn them of what was to come. He accioed away leaving nothng but black smoke behind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:20 pm

"Well, I believe we've done everything here we set out to do," Robert said. "Are you two set to return to Khaat? I really should be getting back to St. Mungos now."

"I think so," Brian said, "Steven? You need to do anything more here before we head back, or are you ready to go?" He rid himself of his black cloak so that if his opponent were silly enough to hang around, he would not necessarily identify him without his black cloak.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top