Tring to get a new job
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Tring to get a new job Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Tring to get a new job

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Tring to get a new job Empty Tring to get a new job

Post by Nick Potter Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:47 am

Nick was looking for a job he was going to quit hogwarts so he needed something to do plus he knew the owner she was his Potions teacher before she got fired as he enterd the store he could smell the books and walked up to the counter and rang the bell that was on it
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 2916

Back to top Go down

Tring to get a new job Empty Re: Tring to get a new job

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Jun 03, 2010 7:41 am

jess walked out from the back room her arms filed woth book "ok, ok give me a minte " she said placing the books down quit heavily on the desk "ok how can I help you?" she as hes looking at the young boy that now stood in front of her "hogwarts books to the left general refrance at the back of the store and paperbacks just to your right " she said as she continued working the books in front of her placing stickers inside for each price and catagorising each. She stopped and looked up looking confused at the boy " Anything else I can help you with?" she asked closing abook that sat in front of her. Letting it go she let is float across the room to slip onto a shelf, she knew if any one came into her shop it was for something magic.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Jun 03, 2010 1:29 pm

Yea I uh need a Job Nick said as he pointed to the appplications on the counter
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:22 pm

Jessica smiled "sure, and to be honist those are just for show , jessica dark heart " she said holding out ehr hand to shake , she knew she could tell just by his touch if he was goign to be trouble or not but she sensed he was a good person and might work out "yeh the last person who worked for me one left the other I sent on leave, she had done so much for me I though she deserved it , though now im lacking in teh employee status so have to bring these " she picked up two bouncers with catline and nicaluse in her twin babies " With me to work , not that i am complaining but it would be nice to just relax with them for a while.plus with moving too, were getting a bigger palce in teh contry" she grinned to him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:32 pm

"Ok" Nick Said as he shook her hand and remembered the names of her babys "I can work Monday tuesday thursday friday and sunday from 1 to 5" Nick told her as he took out his wand and put a book back where it went
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Jun 03, 2010 9:55 pm

jess smiled "eager arn't we, and sure i can cover 9am till 1pm then you can take over " he watched as the book went right back in its place "nice, now can you do it with all those" he sai pointing to a pair of piles of books stacked in a corner" she chuckled and looked at nicalus as he chewed on his fingers on his bouncer.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:02 pm

Nick walked over to the books and then the shelfs and put them all back except one "This one dosent tell me where to put it" Nick said looking at the book
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:47 pm

Jess walked over and looked at it "ah , genral renferance , over there" she said cukaling "some times they don't you just have to look at the content to make that decission." she said moving back to the counter to finish the accounts and check on the twins "ok fancy some lunch?" she asked accioing some food "since it is past Ipm in the afternoon. and don't worry its part of the job discripshtion" she smiled to him.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Nick Potter Sat Jun 26, 2010 6:17 pm

Nick walked back and put the book away and walked back over to her "Ok thanks for telling me"He said as she finshed up with the stuff behind the counter Nick walked back over to her "Oh i already ate before I came but thanks but you can get your self something" Nick said as he gave her some sickles and a few gallions
Nick Potter
Nick Potter
Sixth Year Ravenclaw
Sixth Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:08 pm

jess looked at them "its ok I have my own" she said taking them from her pocket "I may run a book store buit i have an inheratance too" she said looking at him as she moved to replace several book thet had decided to play a game and got in the wrong place . once done she moved back to continue her book work and ordering new books for the store .
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum