Obsession's Death
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Obsession's Death Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Obsession's Death

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Obsession's Death Empty Obsession's Death

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 31, 2010 12:33 pm

Jack stood waiting for Brian the one thought now on his mind finding his captive children his mind focused on it his body tensed as he paced waiting for Brian to show he was angry , more so that he had ever been he was a wear on a mission and wow betide any human or wizard that got in his way , they had taking something precious from him so much more than his life and he would not forgive them he was ready to tear them to shreds so they could never do it to any other family. H knew he had to calm down, he had held back in front of every one before but now he was determined to find these people and put them out of business.

As he waited eh saw people passing him by he just gave a low growl at them and they quickened there pace, muggles and wizards a like cleared around him. He was at braking point. His family was his buffer as he thought of them he could keep control now they were in some evil persons hands and they could be doing anything to them. The more he thought the more he could feel the wolf inside him clawing at him to escape
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 2116

Back to top Go down

Obsession's Death Empty Re: Obsession's Death

Post by Brian Quinn Mon May 31, 2010 1:14 pm

Brian appeared as quickly as he could. "I had to get Robert. He's tending to Sophia. It may take some time to help her. Time I don't have. Take me inside. Touch nothing," Brian said, 100% business now, "If you notice anthing that isn't right, don't touch it. Tell me instead. Search everything--especially wizarding way into your house. I presume I can go wherever I want and look for anything that might help?"
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 636
Special Abilities : Healer, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 31, 2010 1:31 pm

Jack nodded and pushed open the door , the first thing that hit him was an oder "smell that?" he asked softy "its not mine" he moved to the floo , nothing then up to the twins room there on th4 cot sat a dark black smudge "brian here " he said pointing to the smudge " looks like coal dust" he said "but were on gas heating" he said pointing to a radiator he sniffed the air again nd shook his head moving into Andrews room "they took him in his own blanket same as the twins " he knelt at the foot of the bed and lightly brushed the carpet "two of them stood right here indents in the carpet one heavier that the other " he said he sniffed again " one smoked " he let low growel leave him.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Mon May 31, 2010 1:51 pm

Brian began inspecting for clues himself. He took in what information he could from Jack and kept looking. He smelled the sulphur from Floo powder. The more he looked, he recognized the imprints of two separate sets of footprints in Andrew's room. There had been two of them. They had apparated into Andrew's room. That was how they had gained entrance.

He looked under the bed and around the room. He saw a couple of Andrew's toys across the room where apparently Andrew had been playing. He found a bit of tobacco on one of the toys. He picked it up and sniffed it. He knew this blend well, and he knew who smoked it. It made his blood boil. Of all the traffickers, it would have to be him. Few others were on Brian's list to eliminate like this particular man. And if anything else pointed to him, then he knew exactly where the children were taken. But he said nothing. Not yet. He pocketed the few stray bits of dried tobacco in a white handkerchief in his pocket. He turned to get up and smelled something else. Something close to the floor. He knelt lower and found an empty potions bottle under the bed. The bottle was a tiny one dose bottle. A type he found all too often in this. Andrew had been subdued to silence by a potion. It had been designed to fog his mind and make him completely obedient to whatever was told to him.

"I've seen enough in this room. I'm going to the nursery," he told Jack. He went to the nursery and looked around and what he saw only convinced him he was right. He returned downstairs, becoming angrier and angrier. He went through the downstairs and checked it out. He smelled another substance. He found Jessica's tea mug and smelled it. They'd managed to slip in and dose her tea so that she had lost time. She had been frozen for about 30 minutes, more or less, by what he smelled in the tea. He drew his wand and destroyed the tea mug. This sort of potion did not easily wash from a mug, and it lingered in the body for several days after it was no longer effective. It just took a bit to bring the victin's energy signature completely back in balance.

"I've seen enough," Brian said. He looked very seriously at Jack. "I know better than to ask you to not go with me, but you do have to realize this is very deadly. You need to be ready to follow whatever I order you to do at a split second's notice. It could mean the life of your kids or your own if you can't. And, believe me, I have never been more serious."
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 31, 2010 2:20 pm

jack looked at Brian his blood boiling even more "you don't have to worry" he said in a low voice " I would give my life for those children and jessica, just you mke eusr they get back to her." he said as he looked at him his eyes thin and his face showing he ment business he turned and walked to a small closet and took out a long black jacket "I haven't worn this in years , now I am "he slipped it on and buttoned it up " for my children " he stood in front of him " whats your first order" her said now focused on finding his children
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Mon May 31, 2010 2:34 pm

"Keep your wand drawn at at the ready. I know who took your kids. I've been chasing him for years. He's about as evil as they come, and he's as slippery as oil. He slips through my fingers over and over. He's exceptionally dangerous if he's attacked. You concentrate on your kids and getting them out, getting them to safety. The way my operation usually works the best is if, in a two man team, one man is the fighter--or in other words, the distraction. The other man typically takes on the job of getting to the kids--fast, silent, and with perfect calm. I will be the distraction. You get your kids and get them out. Don't worry about me. That's not your job. My job is to get myself out alive. Can you live with that?"
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 31, 2010 2:51 pm

Jack loistened to Brian and drew his wand holding it so tight his knuckles turned white " understood " he turned to face him " I can " he said his voice meaning business " like I said my kids are my life, mine and jessica's , I lost her once I am not losing my kids, you say jump I do you say run I run and don't stop" he said he heldf out his hand for brian to take " Lets do this " was all he said his eyes burning with hate for this one man who had taken his children.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Mon May 31, 2010 3:21 pm

"No werewolf stuff," Brian looked at him, and apparated them to a small dirty little wizarding town, just outside a ramshackle abandoned house. "Don't let it fool you. The rundown appearance is all a lie. You're about to go into a world you've never been to before. You may not like what you see. Follow me." He found an outside cellar door and opened it noiselessly and slipped inside just as noiselessly, his wand drawn and ready to fire.

Once inside he heard the multiple cries and sobs of numerous children. He had no idea how many kids were here, but this was still a major "warehouse" for their "merchandise", as Brian's enemies called it. He instantly knew he needed backup and spun the skull on his medallion inside his shirt to send for more help. In seconds, he had at least a dozen powerful wizards apparating in at the top of the cellar stairs and slipping downstairs completely noiselessly. They'd practiced this move countless times. They automatically knew what he wanted. Brian motioned Jack to move towards the room with the children like the rest of the men were doing. Brian wanted every child out. He was hoping Jack was able to not turn into a werewolf when he saw dozens of children being held in old, dirty iron animal cages. He hoped he was not going to regret bringing him. He waited until he could see his men had all slipped inside the warehouse before he could make his move.
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack Black Heart Mon May 31, 2010 3:38 pm

jack gave a low growl as he said" no wear wolf stuff ", but said nothing but a nod in reply as he felt himself being apreat5ed to aother palce .

He saw the old run down biuldings he faught to hold back his wear side as he could smell children inside the biulding Brain ahd took him to he gripped his wand read ready fight but seing others semingly come from no were some stood watch while otehrs quitly lifted small children as young as 4 or 5 years oldf from dirty metal cages al along the wear house his anger rose but he knew he had to keep it down he focused on the fact he could relese it back at the house in the gym.
Jack Black Heart
Jack Black Heart
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Brian Quinn Mon May 31, 2010 3:55 pm

Brian saw the rescues going well, and he stepped out deliberately in front of the clutch of traffickers, casting a protego around himself "TOBIAS!" he shouted with a fierce angry roar. "You took the wrong children this time!"

"Quinn!" one man rose, surprised. "Oh, do you never know how to just die!" His tone sounded exasperatee by having to duel Brian one more time.

"Nope. Not my turn. Its yours," Brian said, as the other man drew his wand "Expelliarmus!" and with that, Brian found himself being fired at from all sides. He apparated behind a large wooden crate opposite the warehouse door, near the cellar door he came in from to draw the attention and the wand fire to himself.

The rest of his men who had lagged behind now knew they had to hurry up and apparate out as many children as they could--hopefully all of them. Now, every second counted. They had done this so many times, the crew was like a well oiled machine. They could get even the most frightened child out in a matter of a few seconds. It was almost like a water brigade. One man would disappear with a child, at the front of a clutch of men releasing children, and then reappear at the end of the bunch to help defend the warehouse doors, while the clutch just kept moving forward in somewhat of a line, until his turn came up again to disappear with another child. It moved fast, at a running pace, and it never stopped. Every man was running for all he was worth, to grab a child or two if he could manage and apparate off. The man behind jack said to him. "Grab my jacket when they hand you a child. ! I'll take you with me!"
Brian Quinn
Brian Quinn
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top