Order of the Phoenix Meeting 8 - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 8 - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 8

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 8

Post by Jess Potter Tue May 25, 2010 8:51 am

Jess nodded and took a seat, looking up when jack entered. "Hey Jack. Jess at home with bubs?" he asked, smiling slightly. "I think this is it," he then said letting a sigh into his voice. "Where is everyone?" he asked, rhetorically of course. "Well, can i have a status report?" he asked. "I've not heard much about anything since i left, and i'd like to know what happened." He told them all
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Order of the Phoenix Meeting 8 - Page 2 Empty Re: Order of the Phoenix Meeting 8

Post by Robert Lupin Fri May 28, 2010 9:34 pm

"Well, I've contacted you, Jess, " Robert said, "But perhaps the others would like the news. Khaat has had her daughter--two months early. It seems that we all were badly deceived about my son in law, who, it turns out, is a complete fraud. He has been a dealer of illegal potions, him and his sister, for years, and isn't really anything like what he led us that he was. The shock of it was so great that it caused Khaat's early delivery of her child. And, I believe, Rob is most likely on his way to Azkaban for the rest of his days.

"Khaat will resume her activities here just as soon as she becomes less critically ill. I'm quite sure she would like to have come if she had been up to it."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sat May 29, 2010 1:52 pm

Jess nodded and looked at the table for a moment, before focusing on Robert. "That is very unfortunate, Khaat has our best wishes, you and your family know that." He told him smiling timidly, knowing that his words probably offered no help whatsoever. "What's happening in hogwarts?" he asked, this time looking at James, hoping someone could tell him.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by James William Wilson Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:41 pm

''In the school? Everything is peaceful enough. No trouble. Majere is under control, so are the students. No need to worry about it... for now.'', he replied.
James William Wilson
James William Wilson

Number of posts : 1085

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sat Jun 05, 2010 7:08 am

Matt made his way up the steps to Grimmauld Place, he wondered if Robert had made it. Well, it did not matter really. He was a member, and he would go to meetings, so long as he was a member. But he was debating whether he wanted to be a member or not. Nothing but bad had come...it's always a broken record in his mind. He ignored every prospect of pain as he pulled out his wand and unlocked the door. He opened the door and made his way to where the meeting was taking place. He entered nodding to Jess and Robert, he wouldn't be sticking around. "I take it Robert has already told you about Rob and Khaat then?" he asked. Already knowing what the answer was.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Sun Jun 06, 2010 12:53 am

Ok, i'm closing this and holding emergency discussions OOC. Everyone please go to the new topic.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum