Spartans Home in Sparta V.2 - Page 11
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Spartans Home in Sparta V.2 - Page 11 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Spartans Home in Sparta V.2

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Spartans Home in Sparta V.2 - Page 11 Empty Re: Spartans Home in Sparta V.2

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:39 am

Alex noticed some thick clouds blowing over the area "So might you guys, I think it's about to rain, luckily I brought my huge umbrella if it starts to rain before we get in"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:39 am

"Okay then" he said then walking back inside. "Come on guys!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:42 am

It started to rain, Alex unfolded his huge umbrella "Here guys, under here until we get inside" he said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:43 am

Brianna headed underneath he umbrella, she felt wet from the rain and cold too
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:45 am

(Spartan was already inside though. But he noticed something though in the rain. It was faint but he saw it. He ran upstairs and put on his armor with his watch then got in a missle pod. He was shot through the opening in the roof and he landed on a Titan. He ran inside it to find an armada of people inside- Covenant inside as wel..)

[A titan is a HUGE ship in Battlefiled 2142. The only way to destroy it is to destroy the shield then board it.
Spartans Home in Sparta V.2 - Page 11 Bf2142_titan-shielded
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:51 am

[Oh my...you are going to have some trouble there...]
Brianna looked at the ship, she was hoping that Adrenn would be okay and that she wouldn't be left boyfriendless
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:57 am

[This is going to be a long post so bear with me.]

(Spartan threw a fragmentaion gernade and heard a couple of screams including "medic!" He grabbed his shotgun as an elite approached then shot it and blew a HUGE chunk in its torso. He started to sprint as he went to one of the four consoles. He grabbed his rocket lanchuer then shot the console exploding on impact. He ran through a bucnh of people trying to hit him with the knife. He evadd through still shooting with his shotgun and ran out of ammo. He threw the gun on the ground and grabbed his Battle Rifle and kept getting headshots. He destroyed the 3 consoles then made it into the core room. He put a C4 Claymore on the Reactor then pressed the detonator. The core exploded and he only had 10 seconds to get off the Titan. He sprinted as his shield were pinging as a warning . He ran off the hanger part and jumped off the Titan and it exploded as Adrenn ignited the parachute landing safely in the woodened area.)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:03 am

Brianna couldn't help but stare in wonder, "you okay Adrenn?" Brianna yelled as she ran towards him with a first aid kit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:03 am

(Spartan was on the ground proning. he got up coughing.) "Im fine. Just the shock always gets me"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:06 am

"I have a first aid case just in case you have some bad wounds" Brianna said as she clenched the kit
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top