Or do we sit here wondering? - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Or do we sit here wondering? - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Or do we sit here wondering?

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Or do we sit here wondering? - Page 2 Empty Re: Or do we sit here wondering?

Post by Aurora Nye Fri May 14, 2010 11:00 pm

Aurora stared strait ahead without speaking. After about 5 minutes she shakes her head and closes her eyes. Soemthing seemed to be troubleing her. Does she know? Aurora thought to herself. After a bit she heared mari talk to her. "Hello umm... Mari is it?" She didnt seem to remember much about the girls name but she hoped she got it right.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 11:17 pm

“You are a very wise girl, Aurora,” Keera said with a real smile that time. She was surprised that she was smart enough not to give her opponent the advantage- the element of surprise –by closing her eyes while in the presence of others. Keera hadn’t thought that way when she was Aurora’s age, and therefore, hadn’t thought that Aurora would object in such a way. Keera had to admit, she was surprised, and very proud. “Well then, dear Aurora, I wish you the best of luck at figuring out a way cure your shyness, but I ask that you remember this; no quirk can cast a shadow on your skills, even if it seems so sometimes,” she stated, though she doubted the girl would appreciate the advice any time soon.

Keera noticed Mariana’s unease and quickly decided to be a little choosier with what she said. “It isn’t often that one realizes their own skills, Mariana. I can list a few of yours at the moment. You think creatively and are rather skilled at improvising when necessary in my opinion. That is only one of many,” she replied honestly, coating her words in sugar to try and get her to trust her.

“What should you believe in? My, my, that is not for me to say! No, not at all! I would, however be ecstatic if you would allow me to… explain to you my beliefs...” she stated. She felt as if she were walking on eggshells- no, more like the paper-thin pieces of glass that she had just spread about the floor. She had to watch her every word, for one slip up could ruin everything she had planned; Keera needed these children to join her. She needed them to believe.

Last edited by Keera Mast on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:50 am; edited 3 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri May 14, 2010 11:20 pm

Aurora looked at her. She had a sierrious face "Professor i know what you mean by strange powers and such..." She still wondered if the professor knew anything that she didnt let anyone know. She looked at the ground and closed her eyes. Some foggy vision came to her mind but it was way to foggy to be able to tell what it is. She thought harder on seeing the object. The next thing she knew she was staring ahead again but she didnt see the greenhouse anymore. In a flash she opened her eyes and started breathing heavier that ever before.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 11:32 pm

Keera noticed that something was wrong with Aurora the second she closed her eyes. She moved towards Aurora in four long strides- the glass crunching beneath her overlarge boots- & put her hands on the girl’s shoulders. She looked directly into Aurora’s eyes and saw that they had fogged over. A seer? Why, she quite possibly could be, her thoughts wrang in her ears. Keera continued to look at the young Gryffindor until whatever was happening ended, and smiled comfortingly. “Or perhaps you are more gifted than you are letting on,” she said quietly, her voice too low for Mariana to hear; Aurora clearly didn’t want anyone to know about whatever gift it was that she possessed.

Curiosity gnawing away at her, Keera dropped her arms to her sides & watched Aurora, thinking up knew ways to get the girl to trust her. She could use this to her advantage, she could turn things around yet.

Last edited by Keera Mast on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:48 am; edited 2 times in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri May 14, 2010 11:38 pm

Aurora looked uncomfortable. She waved her wand and conjured up a glass of water and she drank the water. Even though her breathing grew normal she was worried about what she had saw. What would happen now? There was no way to answer her question. When The professor spoke aurora nodded silently. She kept looking at the ground hoping not to see anything else as she was there.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 14, 2010 11:56 pm

“Then it is a good thing Jamie is to arrive shortly. She has a gift similar- if not the same –as yours and I am sure she will be willing to help you,” she said again, just as quietly and turned on her heel, walking back over to the table to lean against it as she had been doing before. Keera kept her eyes on Aurora for a bit longer, she was intrigued; how was it that she had managed to accidentally choose a young seer out of all of the students in Hogwarts that she could have acquainted? It was a surprise, and a very good one at that. Keera couldn't help but grin inwardly, her thoughts were actually positive that time around, Excellent work, doll! Know you have two seers to befriend, two of them to stand at your side and assist you! Those thoughts filled her with excitement and joy.

Last edited by Keera Mast on Thu Jun 24, 2010 1:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri May 14, 2010 11:58 pm

Aurora looked up after a bit. "What was exelent work?" She thought she had heard the professor say something but she wasnt sure. Her eyes showed confusion as she looked at the professor. "What do you mean by seers to assist you?"
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 1:58 am

Keera wheeled around, her eyes wide. She opened her mouth to say something but a
cat seemed to have gotten her tongue. She stepped towards Aurora, eyeing her with
an expression of shock on her face. “Did you just…” she asked, walking in a circle ar-
ound the girl, stopping behind her, thinking. How is that even possible? Children can not
use Leglimency, or at least, I have never heard of any adolescent being able to,
she
thought, furrowing her eyebrows out of confusion. Perhaps she had simply spoken her
thoughts aloud as she had done so many times before, but the thing was, Keera was
so sure that she had kept those thoughts within her mind that time, she was so…sure.

The idea of a witch Aurora’s age being able to read minds was amazing. So amazing, in
fact, that Keera had to pause and breath so not to freak out in front of the two students.
She exhaled slowly, making a loud whoosh sound. An idea struck her. Aurora Nye,
can you hear me? If you can, answer me if you wish; Mariana doesn’t have to know ab-
out this if you do not want her to, nobody does, but I would very much like to figure out
what kind of power, exactly, it is that you possess,
she thought, in hopes that the girl
could actually read her mind.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sat May 15, 2010 5:33 am

Auora looked at her. "Yes i hear you and yes i used legimency. I dont know how i learned but i did." Aurora looked out the door as some students passed by. "They are thinking of summer when we can go swimming and such." It was fun for mher to read minds even though she really didnt try to.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 15, 2010 5:54 am

“Amazing…” Keera mumbled, running a hand through her hair out of astonishment.
Keera gave Aurora a pat on the shoulder as she walked back over to middle of the
room, staring ahead of her, caught up in her thoughts. Keera held up a hand, “Please,
excuse me for a moment?” she asked, hoping that Aurora would understand that she
was asking her not to read her mind. Keera was terrified of people having a look insi-
de her mind, but she was too amazed at that moment, too caught up in plans for that
fear to mean anything.

Keera walked back and forth on the spot, pacing. “Aurora, Mariana, I believe that the-
re are only two categories when it comes to sorting us human beings- none of that bl-
ood status or Order vs. DE rubbish- just the powerful and the weak. The reason, I wish
to explain this to you is because I believe you fit into the first category… and I think you
might be able to help me,” she began her story, walking up and down the aisle between
the two wooden tables that were positioned in the center of the greenhouse.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top