Adrenn and Briannas Second Date - Page 12
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Adrenn and Briannas Second Date - Page 12 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Adrenn and Briannas Second Date

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Adrenn and Briannas Second Date - Page 12 Empty Re: Adrenn and Briannas Second Date

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:36 am

(spartan moved her so that he was on top of her and made sure no one saw them. He also checked for the ferris whell and noticed that no one could see the,)
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Adrenn and Briannas Second Date - Page 12 Empty Re: Adrenn and Briannas Second Date

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:39 am

"You aren't thinking of....are you?" Brianna asked as she looked around a bit also making sure that nobody was looking
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:40 am

"Oh...Oh god no!" he said "Well....not sure"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:45 am

Brianna giggled a little bit "If only there were more men like you in the world, then no one would be bored, 'cause you'd keep them in stitches..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:46 am

(spartan chuckled.) "You are correct." he siad "And besides do you think we would...be ready though?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:49 am

"Maybe not....after all we're only young...." Brianna chuckled as she looked at Adrenn
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:51 am

"Yeah..." he said "But alot of people are...Aw what am I thinking?!" he said. "Im sorry about that..."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:53 am

"S'okay Adrenn, chill, I'm not mad at you or anything for trying that on me, though we're a bit too young" Brianna said
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:54 am

"Yeah..." he said "I guess the only thing we can do now is kiss and make out...."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:17 pm

"I guess so, bu it sounds good to me" Brianna said as she leaned in for a kiss
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... , 11, 12, 13  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top