Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince[May contain spoliers] - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince[May contain spoliers] - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince[May contain spoliers]

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince[May contain spoliers] - Page 4 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince[May contain spoliers]

Post by Founder Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:05 pm

OMG! Darren is so good! And yeah, no other Slythie can be nerd, thats only Darren's job, lol, kidding Wink I can't insult him, he said Tom didn't look like a nerd ^_^
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince[May contain spoliers] - Page 4 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince[May contain spoliers]

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Jul 14, 2008 10:47 am

I'm going to start reading the book Harry Potter & The Half Blood Prince cause I'll need to be prepared for the movie!!
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Jul 14, 2008 8:58 pm

Didn't you read it yet Nikki?
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Ne'Os Emof Mon Jul 14, 2008 11:46 pm

i read this book in a few hrs started at 8 and then reaad until like 3 or 4 in the morning and finished it. hope the movie dosent cut the good parts out.
Ne'Os Emof
Ne'Os Emof
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 5547
Special Abilities : Wandless magic, Invisibility

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:32 am

No kidding. And if they gloss over Harry/Ginny, which I'm sorry to say that the Hollywood types just might, given how they screw everything else up, there's going to be a riot. Everyone I've talked to is afraid of them doing that.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:15 am

Mariana wrote:Didn't you read it yet Nikki?

she means re-read it Rolling Eyes
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:33 am

no...i haven't read the book or the last one....
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:34 am

omg.. why exactly?

the books are soooooo much better than the movies
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:35 am

I dunno...i started the book today...should be finished in a few days...I don't even know what the last one is about...hehehe -___-" im not a fan of reading but i wanna read the last book and mum said i have to start from the beginning
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Tue Jul 15, 2008 7:36 am

ur not a fan of reading..? *dies*

ive read them each about 5 times Neutral
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top