Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince[May contain spoliers] - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince[May contain spoliers] - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince[May contain spoliers]

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince[May contain spoliers] - Page 16 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince[May contain spoliers]

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:02 pm

I know, that's why I'm saying they should have included that scene (maybe they did, I don't know).
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince[May contain spoliers] - Page 16 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince[May contain spoliers]

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:04 pm

Maybe and maybe not! Should I write to producer and ask him? Very Happy
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:06 pm

Omg, that would be so cool if you did! I would join you Razz

Anyway, he would probably ignore our letters Rolling Eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:09 pm

Yeah I am sure he has a bunch of letters asking same question!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:11 pm

Totally Razz And WB ignores all of them as well. Bunch of idiots Rolling Eyes
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:19 pm

Yeah they would earn millions on it! But I guess idiots always stay idiots!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:35 pm

*smiles*

Yeah me too! Don't loose tham! Very Happy
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:41 pm

*looks up* DARREN DELETED OUR POSTS!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:44 pm

LoL ok let's repeat tham all!
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:48 pm

And give me the pleasure of deleting them again..
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 20 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top