A Return - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A Return - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A Return

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Return - Page 2 Empty Re: A Return

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat May 08, 2010 7:04 pm

"I could take over," Garulia offered. "That way, you could own the store and I'd be manager. You'd get two incomes coming in and I'd have something to do."
He ate quickly and smiled.
"I have a GREAT place for tree climbing if you'd like to try that out."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 08, 2010 7:45 pm

"I think that's a wonderful idea, Gar. If you want the chef's position, its yours. You think you can keep up with Spark's high standards? I'd like to see you have it, but we'll have to try you out.

"And I am definately interested in your spot for tree climbing. My dad has some really cool trees on his farm too. We could check those out as well."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat May 08, 2010 8:05 pm

"Alright, what should I do?" Garulia asked smiling. "And why name you're girl Abbey? I know another Abbey, do you know her? Abbey Dawn?"
He smiled at the thought of new trees.
"Well, I also have this..."
He pulled out the king's bracelet and jumped off a table, touching the ceiling and staying there, turning invisible.
"Like it?"

OOC: Check magical items or whatever.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 08, 2010 8:23 pm

Khaat laughed. "I love it. Very nice. Where and how did you get it? Come down and talk to me. " She laughed and then said, "When do you want to show off what you can do in the kitchen? Let's arrange a tryout for you. You just let me know when you're free."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat May 08, 2010 9:12 pm

Garulia dropped down, taking down the invisibility.
"I don't wanna take it off yet," Garulia explained. "It leaves my hand useless for an hour after I take it off. Um, anytime is good."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat May 08, 2010 9:56 pm

"Ok. Um...Maybe tomorrow? Early morning before we open? You can do your best to impress Rob and me with a sampling of what you would do for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Use our menus as guidelines, but feel free to create your own dishes. Let us see what you can really do. I want to see how good you really are. And I want Rob to be impressed."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat May 08, 2010 11:07 pm

"Alright," Garulia said, smiling. "I love you, Khaat! It sounds like a great time!"
He hugged her tight.
"When are we gonna go back home?" he asked, a big grin on his face. "I miss it SO much."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon May 10, 2010 2:17 am

"Any time you like. You know you can always go there. Always. That's your home," she said. "You wanna go now?" She got up and said, "Can you apparate yet, or do you want my help? It's so much quicker than Floo network, and its easier for Abbey and me," she smiled. "By the way, your room is still the same. I haven't changed a thing because I knew you'd be back."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top