Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Post by Guest Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:45 am

I don't know if this is right, or anyone said it before me but,
when Harry finds the note in the fake Horcrux it's signed R.A.B...
could that be Sirius' Brother Regalus Black? Or did he die wayy earlier before that or something...

~side note- did anyone have aching pains from feeling so bad for Draco? :'(
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Page 3 Empty Re: Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:28 pm

Charlie: How could you say that!! This is the BEST ONE!!! Mb...
Billie: Read the seventh book yet? All will be revealed...

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Page 3 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Charlie Weasley Sun Feb 15, 2009 3:07 pm

Not really Billie, draco was such a git he deserved it. And no it wasnt. Sure the endign was OK, and the parts on Voldemorts past were cool, but the rest was total crap!
Charlie Weasley
Charlie Weasley

Number of posts : 852

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 16, 2009 1:50 pm

Jem: yeah i did, but did they find out who took the locket? I must have missed it then...

Charlie: aw, but he's really cute! Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Feb 16, 2009 2:04 pm

BOOK SEVEN SPOILER:
Spoiler:

Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince - Page 3 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Feb 17, 2009 1:23 am

ohhhh okay cool! Yay!
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:13 pm

I dont get why people didn't like this. Its my 2nd favirote, i loved the ending.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:38 pm

Same, this books my second fave after GOF. LOVED it. [[mainly because of Draco XD loved him there <33 ]]
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:40 pm

Hmm, I liked Draco's character in this book, but not previously. he was rather more mature in this book.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Founder Mon Mar 23, 2009 4:41 pm

Actually, I think this was the only book where everyone gets to understand Draco...in the other books his character was really snobbish and all that, but it changed totally in the 6th, and I loved it =)
Founder

Number of posts : 4824

https://www.pottersarmy.net

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top