Lost in London - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Lost in London - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Lost in London

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Lost in London - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost in London

Post by Guest Sun May 30, 2010 1:02 pm

Phaedra’s eyebrows shot to her hairline as she was gathered up in a hug by this overly enthusiastic man. It wasn’t unpleasant but she hadn’t expected it. Well, who really hugged random strangers on a train platform? Well, she knew her brother probably would given the chance but that was definitely beside the point. Phaedra managed to right herself once he released her and she blew a piece of hair out of her eyes. She tucked it behind her ear and smiled innocently at him before shrugging. “It must have skipped my mind,” she said with a smirk. She took her wand out of her jean pocket and held the intricately detailed piece of wood between her thumb and forefinger. She deposited the wand back in her jeans just as the cat started to bat at it. She smiled and petted the small animal that seemed eager to cause some kind of trouble. The blush that lingered on his cheeks was sort of sweet and Phaedra couldn’t help but smile.

It was a little odd, if not surreal to be sat on a bench in Kings Cross Station talking to a complete stranger about the Ministry. It was incredibly odd and Phaedra seemed to be the only one really thinking about it. The cat on her lap was now settling down to sleep and the man seemed deep in thought. Phaedra smirked when he started waffling on about something that was neither here nor there and she shook her head. “Phaedra Althea Mariatos.” She said easily. “It is very nice to meet you ... Calvin.” The word was a little awkward to say with her accent but she managed to say it without too much difficulty. “I think Cal would be easier if I am honest.” She admitted after a bit of thought. “You can call me Phae I suppose.” She said with a shrug. She’d never really shortened her name but Phae was probably the best way to go about deciding on ‘nicknames’
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Lost in London - Page 2 Empty Re: Lost in London

Post by Calvin S. Ransom Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:37 pm

He knew it wasn’t very nice, but he couldn’t hide the smile that was tugging at the corners of his lips when Phaedra pronounced his name; the way she said it with that accent of hers was very amusing to Calvin. “Phae…Ph-ae. Hmmm, I like it!” Calvin exclaimed after testing the name out on his tongue like a child trying out new words.

A yelp escaped the young man’s lips when the small kitten extended one of its paws and dug its sharp, white little claws into his leg. He shot the kitten a mocking glare while he rubbed his sore leg, “feisty…” he joked, and then laughed at his own joke.

Some say that laughing at your own jokes ruins it for everyone, but in Calvin’s opinion, it could only enhance the joke, but then again, he had been wrong before… many times.

Calvin slid his black rimmed spectacles up the bridge of his nose when they began to slip down as they usually did, wondered what exactly he was to do now. He thought about that for a moment before speaking again, “where are you headed?” he asked curiously, not realizing how much he sounded like some creepy stalker from the movies- though he looked too child-like to play the part. He smiled another of his awkward smiles, only proving that point further.
Calvin S. Ransom
Calvin S. Ransom
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 389

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top