Gryffindor Quidditch Practice - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Gryffindor Quidditch Practice - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Gryffindor Quidditch Practice

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Gryffindor Quidditch Practice - Page 2 Empty Re: Gryffindor Quidditch Practice

Post by Sophia Granger Sun May 02, 2010 9:47 pm

Sophia gave Elyssa a soft warm smile as she introduce herself. "Hello Elyssa, I'm Sophia Lestrange, Gryffindor seventh year and your captain and welcome to the team."said Sophia smiling and shaking her hand. As she seen Odette coming towards them she smiled. "Hey Odette, glad to see you again!"said Sophia smiling at her. "Ok well, I guess we will wait until Nikki and Lily get here there the only ones that haven't showed up yet. "said Sophia. "If there not here in five minutes, we'll start without them!"said Sophia simply.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Elyssa Llewellyn Mon May 03, 2010 5:17 am

Elyssa smiled as they're Captain welcome her, it was kind of rude to have that feeling but for her a seventh year talking to her was something to be proud of. She heard that they only need Nikki and Lily, whoever they were, she's excited to meet them and the other girl here is named Odette? She wasn't sure. She heard that they'll have to wait or five minutes to get started but she's really impatient now. "Well, there's nothing wrong in flying five minutes earlier. I just can't wait" She said meekly. She pulled her broom and stumped to the floor hard and she was flying. What a great and awesome feeling to fly. She swerved and dived through the goalposts and tried everything she could do in flying.
Elyssa Llewellyn
Elyssa Llewellyn

Number of posts : 215

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon May 03, 2010 9:19 am

Aurora flew around the field. She landid just outside the locker rooms ad walked inside. "Oh py the way sophia.... I should be gettin a nimbus 2001 the morning of the quidditch match." She smiled sheepishly and walked to a bench. She set the old broom net to her and sat down. It was relaxing to have a break from flying. It was nice to be around a bunch of gryffindors. Aurora didnt have to be shy around people from her own house.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu May 06, 2010 5:54 am

Nikki arrived at the Gryffindor Quidditch practise at the Hogwarts pitch grounds. She was wearing her Gryffindor Quidditch Uniform and her hair was in a tight bun so it didn't interfere with her playing and was carrying her broom. She saw Sophia and grinned, and so walked up to her. "Hello Sophi!!" Nikki greeted her sister, with a smile. "I wasn't sure if I made the team or not, and if I am Seeker or not, no one told me, so I am a little bit confused, do you know who the captain is?" Nikki asked, curiously. Perhaps the male or female captain will know who is on the team and who isn't and who plays what position, Nikki had hoped for in her own mind. "I hope I am not late!" Nikki gulped, and bit her lips, worried.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri May 07, 2010 1:53 am

Sophia turned to Elyssa and gave her a soft warm smile. "Ok great Aurora, then you should have it by the game which is great!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. As she seen her sister come towards her with her Gryffindor robe on she smiled. "Hey sis, welcome to the team as our newest seeker, as for captain your looking at her!'said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. "Ok team were going to go ahead and start Lily can join in, Odette and Aurora I'm going to release the bludger so get ready but you two aren't going to be on a team your going to be against each other, Lyssa the same for you and me I want to see how good we are and see what improvements we can make."said Sophia before she turned to Nikki. "Nikki sis, as for seeker you'll be going against me as well."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Fri May 07, 2010 2:05 am

Aurora nodded. She grasped her broom in one hand and her bat in the other. she still had a broken leg but she could still fly. She stood up looking as though it was hurting her leg bt she kept standing.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 09, 2010 4:20 am

Hugo walked out to the Quidditch Pitch bravely with his broom on his shoulder ready to start his keeper duties. "Why hello my fellow team mates, ready to start practice?"Hugo asked them smiling wanting to get up in the air. Hugo was a very talented keeper for he got it from his farther who was a good keeper himself who passed it on to Hugo. When he heard Sophia their captain give orders he nodded and got on his broom and flew towards his spot between the three rings.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Sun May 09, 2010 7:25 am

"SORRY I'M LATE! The staircase decided that I needed to have a sniff of the dust on the ground!" Lily called as she sprinted to the pitch, approaching the team with her broom across her shoulders and her shoelaces undone. She has stumbled over them and down a small staircase, which had slowed her process to the pitch by a long shot. She was lucky she hadn't twisted her ankle.

Lily came to a screeching halt, the sudden pause causing her to trip once again. She groaned at her shoes and lifted a hand up in the air, waving in the general direction of her team mates. "It's just not my day." She murmered to herself more than anything.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun May 09, 2010 8:56 am

Nikki blushed bright red. "Oh my gosh! My apologies, Captain Soph!" Nikki chuckled. Nikki listened to her sister slash captain and nodded. Nikki got onto her broom and grinned at her sister. "I don't want to hurt you, though..." Nikki said, worried and in a sad voice. Nikki flew up into the air, and waited for the practise to begin. "I'm ready!" Nikki called out. Nikki liked being up in the air. The wind blew through her face, luckily she had her hair in a bun or it'd be bothering her.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Sun May 09, 2010 10:45 am

Aurora noticed others coming in. She stood up, grabbed her broom crutches and bat, and walked outside onto the fiels. She didnt like being in a room with so many strangers and she didnt want to talk about it. As soon as she got outside she found a bench and sat down trying to think.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top