Cloud nine - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Cloud nine - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Cloud nine

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Cloud nine - Page 2 Empty Re: Cloud nine

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:34 pm

Miseria raised an eyebrow at her when she saw blush appearing on her cheeks. So, was there someone in Slytherin who she liked or maybe even dated? Now it was Miseria who felt strange feeling. Date. Again with the thing and the guy who's neme she refused to say out loud and even think about. That would just make her feel the pain again, and maybe even cry more and more. That all sucked. But she had also never heard about the relationships what were ended up with the happy ending. Even Harry Potter was now killed, and Ginny Weasley Potter was probably all in misery as well.

Slowly, she nodded to her, thinking about all of the things what may be between the brother or sister who are in different houses. Like gryffindor and slytherin. The true enemy houses. She didn't know if they were still talking or even looking at each other, but still, they were a family and family needs to stick together.
“Well, I don't have any brothers or sisters, so I don't have to argue with anyone,“ she shrugged. Yet, then again, she didn't know wether to feel happy or not. Being a loner even in her family was getting on her nerves.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:42 pm

"Oh I'm so sorry, here I am blabbering on about my family...I just miss them sometimes. I'm always the baby and they are all about to finish school....anyway I'll start blabbering again if I don't change the subject." Lily said with a uncomforable shrug as she ran her hand and rubbed the back of her neck subconciously, a habit she'd developed recently.

"So speaking of rivalries, do you play Qudditch?" Lily asked curiously, her eyes glazing over as she remembered all the occasions she'd ridden her broome lately. It was a natural thing for a crazy Qudditch fan to do when the sport was mentioned. Eyes glazing over, dazed smiles, Lily was hooked on the sport so badly it was the only career she'd considered persuing after school
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Apr 25, 2010 5:27 pm

Miseria shrugged again. She didn't mind when someone was actually taling abut their families. It was kind of cool to hear that people were really caring about someone. Yes, she cared about the other people, too. Like Khaat. She loved her really much, but then again, she didn't even know how to show it all to her. Miseria was worthless anyways. No wonder that she had so many fights with the death eaters who wanted her dead. By now, it was all quiet, so she could just concentrate to the school. Interesting, do Death Eaters have schools, too, or they are busy with some orders?

Then she nodded to Lily. “Yes. I'm a chaser,“ she said quietly. Lately, the Hufflepuff has won the game, though, she wasn't actually surprised that she wasn't the one who wasn't notices. Most of the nerves were set up to see who will get the snitch. And luckily, Mariana had, but also her try to hit the goal, has failed. But that didn't matter. Slytherin had no points anyways.
“And you? Do you play?“ she asked. Quidditch was like her life. It was the sport what she loved the most.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Potter1 Mon Apr 26, 2010 4:22 pm

"Oh my merlin, that's so concidential, becuase I'm a chaser to! I just got onto the Gryffindor team." Lily said excitedly. She kind of enjoyed bragging about that. Seeing as her family was one to play Qudditch though, it wasn't really much of an achievement, but Lily loved it none the less. She beamed at Miseria.

"Though the odd thing is, I'm far more upright in the sky than I ever seem to be on the ground. Suppose there is nothing for me to trip over up there." Lily said with a small shrug knowing she was on the verge of blabbering again.
Lily Potter1
Lily Potter1

Number of posts : 428

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum