Jamie's Shop: Take 2 - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Jamie's Shop: Take 2 - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Jamie's Shop: Take 2

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jamie's Shop: Take 2 - Page 16 Empty Re: Jamie's Shop: Take 2

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Oct 06, 2010 9:12 pm

I have some 3 for you Jamie as you seem to be open Very Happy

Jamie's Shop: Take 2 - Page 16 Ginnymanip26pc-1 Jamie's Shop: Take 2 - Page 16 Bonnie13avi
Character Name: Mariana Diggory
PB: Bonnie Wright
Mood: Light mood (orange or white or yellow or red)
Text: Best and Worst things happen by accident

Jamie's Shop: Take 2 - Page 16 Liv-Tyler24 Jamie's Shop: Take 2 - Page 16 LivTyler21-1
Character Name: Gabrielle Delacour
PB: Liv Tyler
Mood: Blue/Orange combinations Smile
Text: Reasons are a mistery. But only to the one that doesn't want to understand them

Jamie's Shop: Take 2 - Page 16 RBJamie's Shop: Take 2 - Page 16 RachelBilson21avatar
Character Name: Leanne Phoenix
PB: Rachel Bilson
Mood: Light mood (i leave it up to you)
Text: All for one and one for all
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Prison Lycon Thu Oct 07, 2010 10:24 pm

Jamie's Shop: Take 2 - Page 16 Devon_sawa_013 Jamie's Shop: Take 2 - Page 16 Devon
Character Name: Prison Lycon
PB: Devon Sawa
Mood: Colors that would be like in love.
Text: Falling in love is one thing,
Being together is another.
Other Could you also put in Sally Ruby? Her PB is emma Roberts.and if so also add, " Prison Lycon and Sally Ruby,
Together Forever"

Last edited by Prison Lycon on Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Prison Lycon
Prison Lycon

Number of posts : 171

Back to top Go down

Post by Walker Marshall Thu Oct 07, 2010 11:51 pm

Character Name: Walker Marshall
PB: Jesse Eisenberg
Mood: Eh, I dunno. Dark colors I suppose? Think pensive. The world is a river, etc, etc.
Text: It's not so much people as their innate stupidity.

Thanks Jamie! This is Keith, by the way.
Walker Marshall

Number of posts : 20

Back to top Go down

Post by Blake Coldins Sun Oct 10, 2010 6:20 am

Jamie's Shop: Take 2 - Page 16 Images%3Fq%3Dhutch%2Bdano%2Bbio%26um%3D1%26hl%3Den%26sa%3DX%26biw%3D1345%26bih%3D559%26tbs%3Disch:1&um=1&itbs=1&iact=hc&vpx=707&vpy=281&dur=670&hovh=74&hovw=74&tx=105&ty=57&ei=RVqxTLXzIM2XnAfSnMXCBQ&oei=RVqxTLXzIM2XnAfSnMXCBQ&esq=1&page=1&ndsp=21&ved=1t:429,r:10,s:0 Jamie's Shop: Take 2 - Page 16 Hutch-dano
Character Name: Blake Coldins
PB: Hutch Dano
Mood: bright and happy colors!
Text: I want to help those, Who have been through the same as i have. -Blake Coldins

Blake Coldins
Blake Coldins

Number of posts : 94

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 16 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16

View previous topic View next topic Back to top