Out of Nowhere - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Out of Nowhere - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Out of Nowhere

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Out of Nowhere - Page 2 Empty Re: Out of Nowhere

Post by Guest Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:45 pm

Gabrielle was gasping louder and louder as the days passed though she ignored the fact not letting herself have a luxury of getting sick at this time. "You see Mariana that's the problem. Your life is anything, but a game. Even if you play with it as you please." she said making her point at a bit cruel way though it was necessary. "I couldn't prevent anyone from getting killed. Their death was a sad story, but i am trying to protect you. YES YOU! If you are refering to your boyfriend you haven't lost anything! You forsaken it before you even had a chance to loose him. If he is not with you now it's your and ONLY your fault. But i supposed yes it was supposed to happen. Why? To make you strong enough for what comes. It's all part of the grand design. A fate you can't change." she replied not sure where this conversation was leading.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:56 pm

Mariana was listening to Gabrielle gasping though not paying attention to it yet since she was too out of control to notice anything strange happening. "I never EVER played with my life Gabrielle. In fact ever since i was very little i stopped being a child and became what i am now. Tell me how did i play with my life?" she asked using a calm civilized tone trying not to explode, but when Gabrielle started speaking about Jess her thoughts started to scream. "I know it's in big part my fault. But i couldn't stop him from getting kidnapped or stop him from loosing memory. What do you expect me to do now? Beg for something i already lost?" she asked desperatly starting to raise her tone again.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:36 pm

Gabrielle tried to hold herself from gasping so she could properly reply to Mariana who wasn't giving up easly ever. "How did you play with your life? Well let me see now you got involved in fights that don't concern you. For ONE single broken relationship you almost threw away your life and almost killed a few people in the process. And while i was here sacrifising MY family to keep you alive you played with your life as you pleased.." she replied to her gasping a couple of times more before she was able to speak again.

"Look here Mariana it's your life hanging not mine. The ONLY one who should expect something is YOU and only you. I can give you advises, guidance, BUT i can't decide your life for you." Gabrielle added starting to get to the point pretty quick though sooner this was over the better. "You need to put your feet back on the earth. No one will fix your life for you. If you wait for accident you will hardly ever be able to do anything. I agree some things can happen spontanius, but not all things. I am not going to advise you to go for Jess right now. Finish Hogwarts, exams, fix your life then if you still feel it's worth fighting for take back the chance you yourself have forsaken." she said hitting the desk with her hand for every sentence she proclaimed.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Sun Apr 25, 2010 1:40 am

First part of Gabrielle's sentences had a bugging effect at Mariana's mood though she was paying attention to what she was saying. "What did you expect me to do? Let my friends fight alone without trying to change something? It's more then a broken relationship Gabrielle it was love of my life. And i am not made of stone like you are." she replied to her like she was guilty for all her misery. "You know what Gabrielle? If you kept me alive only so i could live to see my life falling apart you should have saved your effort. After all my death would solve lots of people's problems.." she said turning her head around for the last sentence.

"Strangely i was under impression you were deciding about my life ever since before i can remember." Mariana commented sighing a bit though she was calming down slowly. "If you let me die when it was my time i wouldn't need to fix anything. And no Gabrielle why wait? I already lost him and if i on top of it wait to go for it it is pointless. It's easy for you to speak about relationships. Look at you you have someone after you and you keep pushing him away." she said being extremly rude and cruel to Gabrielle though after all years turned her like that.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 26, 2010 9:54 pm

Gabrielle stayed silent for a moment. Mariana was bugging a ghost out of her though she needed to stay calm for her replies and besides she was feeling worse with each argue she had. "Again with excpetations Mariana. But fine if you want it that way i didn't expect you to stay aside and watch anyone day. I expected you to be careful in the process, but instead of asking for help you keep fighting risking your life." she replied breathing harder and harder with each sentence she would say. "Broken relationship or not you still sacrificed everyone whoever died for you and almost managed to finish dead. And no i don't believe you wish to die do you know why? Because i attacked you and you defended which means one part of you is still fighting for her life." she said gasping louder and louder each time though she ignored it.

"No no i can't control your life, and the secret you needed to hide was for your good. If you decide to tell it to your future boyfriend once i won't oppose. Fine then go for him now, get distracted from everything and loose another year. is that what you wish for?" she asked putting hand on her chest trying to calm down because each of her furious states made her more and more weaker. "And with although respect when you have kids like i do you can try give me advises. If i push him away it's not because i don't love him it's just because i think it's the best for everyone." she replied starting to get bugged by this pointless conversation.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon May 03, 2010 12:35 am

Every time Gabrielle would cough or at least ocassionally Mairana could feel her throat burning inside. Little yellow box was still in her pocket and it was glowing even though no one could notice it. "Why can't you understand it's my life to risk Gabrielle!!?? You don't know how it's like..You don't know anything..." she said making a short pause after desperate tone so she would stop herself from crying. "You don't know how it's like..All my life i spent living the life my parents would want me to live. If they already sacrifised their lives to save me have you ever considered the possibilitty they would want me to have my own life? Make my own decisions. Live for MYSELF!!" she asked Gabrielle with a loud shout not being able to control her anger.

"I never said i was going to go for him. I lost him Gabrielle because i didn't know to confront the entire world. I stepped aside like always and it's too late to regret now. It's not something i can play with. Graduated or not he doesn't love me anymore.." Mariana replied not raising her tone though it was loud enough for Gabrielle to hear it. "True i don't have kids, but unlike you i think that instead of helping me you should focus on them. They need you more then me and what you're doing is not right. Do something for yourself you;ve done enough for me.." she said having advisive tone not sure how Gabrielle would take it.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum