You are the only exception - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

You are the only exception - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

You are the only exception

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

You are the only exception - Page 2 Empty Re: You are the only exception

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:39 am

Nikki smiled at Sophia and chuckled. Hey, remember, you cheered me up last time, it's my turn now. Nikki reminded her sister. I don't know why her, I mean, why not Ne'os, right? Nikki said to Sophia. He's the one that deserves to die! Hurts you, Sammy and everyone around me... Nikki said and shook her head. But soon enough, someone will avenge him for all of us and that will be the happiest day of my life. Nikki told Sophia. Off topic, sorry, anyways, if Emmanuelle were here, she would hate to see you like this. Nikki told Sophia. Don't think of her as gone, but she'll always be watching you, from above, as corny as that sounds but it's true. Nikki shrugged.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:48 am

Sophia busted out laughing when she said why not Ne'Os. "Ugh I know... that bastard deserve to die for everything he done to me and Samantha and everyone else he hurted!'said Sophia angrily her eyes turned black. "Oh it will be more then the happinest day of my life, I'll throw a party for it even my treat!"said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded. "Yeah your probably right, she's probably in heaven right now screaming Sophia Annabelle Lestrange stop crying!"said Sophia softly. "I will never think her as gone, she will always be with me, like she always said to me, even though I may not be with you in person I'm always with you in your heart.'said Sophia crying as she said that. 'My mother was very wise and she knew poetry like the back of her hand.'said Sophia smiling at the memories of poems her mother told her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:57 am

Hey, I made you laugh, that means I'm doing this right then. Nikki smiled and chuckled. Oh well, put me on the list for your party, I'll be there. Nikki winked at her sister. I wish I knew poetry like the back of my hand..they're so beautiful. Nikki said as she shook her head. I bet Emmanuelle knows that you'll be strong enough and know that is true, she will always be with you. Nikki nodded. But don't forget, I'll always be with you too, so will Andrian, Sam and Matt and your kids. Even Mari and Darren! And everyone else. Nikki reminded her.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:26 pm

Sophia laughed again when her sister said she made her laugh so she must be doing something right! "You must be, and I'll put you at the top of my list with Mari, Sammy included!"said Sophia giving her a weak smile. "I know poetry, but I don't know it like the back of my hand!'said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded. "Yeah I know that she knows that."said Sophia softly as tears came down her face. "How can I forget you guys? you all are my world!'said Sophia softly as she hugged Nikki.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:32 am

Can't wait to go shopping for my outift for the party then! Nikki said and winked at her sister. Hey, if you practise poetry and do it so often, soon you'll know it like the back of your hand. Nikki encouraged her sister. Nikki then hugged Sophia and smiled, and squeezing her sister just slightly to show how much she doesn't want to let go. Speaking of parties, are you going to the one someone's organized in the room of requirements? Nikki asked curiously.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:08 am

"We should go shopping together for the party, it'll be my treat!"said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. Sophia shrugged. "Maybe, I know how to write and make them up but I don't know poems that well that they just come to me."said Sophia shrugging. Sophia hugged Nikki back, she was glad to have Nikki around to make her feel better she wouldn't know what to do with herself if she didn't have a sister like her. Sophia nodded. "Of course I'm going to the party, I wouldn't miss a chance of going to a party you know that or well you should!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:28 am

Nikki laughed and smiled at her sister. I knew you were going to the party, I was just making conversation, that's all. Nikki shrugged. Ah, that tinkling bell laugh, I never get tired of hearing that. Nikki smiled at her sister. We should get together and shop again, and maybe invite Sam and perhaps Mari too. Nikki suggested.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Sat Apr 17, 2010 2:42 am

" Oh damn, you know me WAY to well!" said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "You never get tired of hearing me laugh, why?"Sophia asked laughing her tinkling bell laugh once again. Sophia nodded at Nikki's idea. "Yes we so should, it can be our special day just you, me and Sammy.'said Sophia smiling at the thought.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:28 am

I don't know... Nikki admitted. I guess it's like a signal, that you're happy and all, I guess. Nikki shrugged. Nikki hugged Sophia again and smiled. Without letting go, Nikki said Yeah, a girl's day out. Nikki let go of her sister and thought for a moment. Well, I guess, I'll be visiting Matt soon, to show him my sympathy... Nikki said in a quiet voice. I'd bring flowers, but I think I'll just stick to a card and...butterbeer? Nikki wondered.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 19, 2010 5:39 am

Sophia looked at her sister and gave her a soft warm smile. "Well what can I say? I'm very lucky to have a family like you an daddy!"said Sophia hugging her back. "You bet it will be Nikki sis, just us girls no boys but we can talk about them!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. "Well daddy loves chocolate so I get him some butterbeer or firewhiskey and a card."said Sophia. "If you want to to, I can go with you and get that stuff that you need to cheer him up some."said Sophia softly. "Seeing his grandkids every day makes him happy, but I can still tell he's depress about mom."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum