I don't want to do this anymore.... - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I don't want to do this anymore.... - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I don't want to do this anymore....

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I don't want to do this anymore.... - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't want to do this anymore....

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:40 am

I just..I feel like people think I'm a slut for having a baby so young...but I was young and foolish to think I'd be with Andrian. Nikki said. God I miss him. Nikki sighed. Nikki nodded at Sophia's idea. I'd love that but I don't want to be a burden. Nikki told Sophia. I wanted Jake to have a dad, I need him to believe in love. Nikki said. I think it's a great idea, and I'll do it, if I'm not being too pushy or forward and by the way, cute name for an elf. Nikki said, smiling for the first time in what seems to be in forever. I know it's not a crime, but I feel so dependent on others and guilty if I ask for help. Nikki said in shame.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Number of posts : 6103
Special Abilities : Legilimency, Apparation

Back to top Go down

I don't want to do this anymore.... - Page 2 Empty Re: I don't want to do this anymore....

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:10 am

Sophia rolled her eyes when she said she feels like people thinks she's a slut. "Who cares what others think of you? It only matters what you think of yourself!"said Sophia softly. "Besides if you think people think your a slut they should look at me I have four kids and I'm seventeen but you know what I can care less!'said Sophia honestly. "You won't be a burden to me or to any of my kids I promise you that, besides I can use another person in that big empty house!"said Sophia softly. "Jake will always have a farther Nikki, for Andrian loves him dearly like he does any of his other kids.'said Sophia softly. Sophia smiled when she said she will do it. "Ok great, I'll help you get your things tomorrow!'said Sophia softly. Sophia smiled when she said that was a cute name for a house elf. "Thankyou I thought so."said Sophia softly. "Mimi!" Sophia called out as a house elf in a nice purple dress that was her size appeared. "Yes Mistress Lestrange?" the little house elf asked. "Can you make Nikki's room is all ready for tonight?"Sophia asked her softly and kindly. "Yes Mistress Lestrange, and lunch will also be ready for you when you get home."said Mimi bowing. "thankyou Mimi, I'm sure Nikki would feel right at home and I'm sure lunch will be wonderful as always.'said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile as she watched her elf disappear.
"I tried setting her free, but she doesn't want it!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:27 am

She doesn't want to be free because of the beautiful and caring and kind person you are! Who'd ever want to forget you or let alone be set free from you! Nikki exclaimed. Nikki hugged Sophia again and smiled. Thank you, so much. I really appreciate it. Nikki told Sophia. I bet Jake will be so happy to see his aunt and cousins everyday! Nikki said cheerfully. Yes..Andrian's a lovable guy, I'll admit that. Nikki agreed.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:40 am

If Sophia could had blushed she would have when her sister said that. "Oh stop it Nikki, I'm not that great I'm just me!"said Sophia honestly. "Your welcome Nikki sis, you my sister I will do anything to help you!" exclaimed Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. "I'm sure he'll love that, and I'm sure Alexia, Keegan, Caspian and Noel will like that especially the boys who put a frog in Alexia bed when she was taking a nap!"said Sophia shaking her head. "Now don't let my sons become a bad example on Jake!'said Sophia laughing and warning her before hand. "I honestly don't know where they get it from... better yet I do there farther and there grand farther I bet!"said Sophia rolling her eyes.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:47 am

Nikki laughed and laughed. Well, I taught Jake from right and wrong, but then again does like to make jokes on people. Nikki said. Nawh, poor Alexia!! Nikki said sympathetically. You're probably right! Boys...what're you going to do? Nikki asked rheotorically and shrugged. Speaking of a Keegan, I heard Samantha is dating Keegan Finch-Fletchley...I'm so happy for her. Nikki smiled. Especially with Ne'os and all.. Nikki said.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:54 am

Sophia laughed. "So do me and Andrian both, but boys will be boys I guess.'said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh. Sophia shrugged. "There's nothing much we can do, but to let them be boys and learn the hard way.'said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded. "Yeah I heard, both of them are my best friends but Keegan like my childhood best friend I named my son Keegan after him."said Sophia softly. "Even though I'm older them him by two years we gotten along very well just like me and Sammy were best friends!"said Sophia softly. "But anyways, back on topic I'm SO happy for her Keegan treats her very well from what I hear better then Ne'Os EVER did!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Mon Apr 12, 2010 7:03 am

I haven't actually met him, but I'm sure and know he's a great guy. Nikki said. And sadly, you're right. Nikki said when Sophia said let them be boys and learn the hard way and agreed with her. I curse Ne'os with the plague and die a slow awful death every night before I sleep. Nikki admitted. Nikki then laughed at herself and said Even I know that sounds stupid and whatever, but I have got nothing better to say.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:32 pm

"You got to meet him Nikki sis, he's so mice and caring and he really does take care of Sammy and protects her!'said Sophia softly. Sophia nodded. "Of course I'm right I'm always right, nah I'm just kidding I'm not always right!"said Sophia admitting the truth. Sophia looked at her shocked. "Do you really Nikki sis?"Sophia asked her amazed. "Ok I must admit that sounded alittle dumb, but at lease you were honest!"said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikki Lestrange Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:36 am

Yeah. Nikki blushed in embarrassment and shrugged it off. It's hard to believe that you think you know somebody and all of a sudden, BAM! They change unexpectedley... Nikki said and shook her head. Of course you're always right! You're the most righteous gal I know! Nikki laughed.
Nikki Lestrange
Nikki Lestrange

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:32 am

Sophia nodded. "Oh believe me Nikki sis, you don't have to tell me about that I already know!"said Sophia softly. Sophia would have blushed if she could as her sister said she was the most righteous gal she knew. "Thanks Nikki sis, I try to be right about alot of things."said Sophia honestly and laughing. "I must admit you the most silliest, craziest person I know but in a good way!"said Sophia laughing her tinkling bell laugh.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top