I love walking in the rain, 'cause no one knows I'm crying! - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

I love walking in the rain, 'cause no one knows I'm crying! - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

I love walking in the rain, 'cause no one knows I'm crying!

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I love walking in the rain, 'cause no one knows I'm crying! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love walking in the rain, 'cause no one knows I'm crying!

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:01 am

Sophia listened to what he said had to say and looked at him shocked for she couldn't believe what she was hearing. " Andrian are you saying that you still love me?"Sophia asked him confused trying to take it all in at once. "No, this is all just a dream I'll wake up in a few minutes and I'll be at home in my bed."said Sophia softly. But she knew it wasn't a dream for everything around them was real; the rain beating in Andrian's umbrella, him holding her, everything but it was starting to become to much for her to take in. "Andrian..."said Sophia pausing thinking of the right words to say. "I feel the same way when I look at her kids, and I remember all the memories we had together and I wish with all my hear that we could be together again and wonder what could have been of us and we never broken up."said Sophia softly.

Last edited by Sophia Lestrange on Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:23 am; edited 2 times in total
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

I love walking in the rain, 'cause no one knows I'm crying! - Page 2 Empty Re: I love walking in the rain, 'cause no one knows I'm crying!

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:54 pm

Andrian sat there as he watch her, slowly take in every words he had told her. And. When she said she was dreaming, he would never love her. He smiled, warmly at her and placed a hand on her cheek then slowly planted a kiss on her lips then pulled back as he looked into her chocolate brown eyes with his dark, black eye. "Your not dreaming," he smiled at her in a cute, attractive way like he smiled at her when they first met. "I love you," he told her and paused. "Your my world," he said hesistating a bit but managed to get the words out.
Raphael Stravos Valentine
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 1898
Special Abilities : Telepathy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:13 am

Sophia smiled when he said he loved her. "I love that cute attractive smiles of yours and I love you to Andrian, your my life and my world as well without you I'm nothing."said Sophia softly as she kissed him back passionately on the lips. As she broke away she looked into his dark eyes and gave him a soft warm smile. "You want to The Three Broomsticks and have some butterbeers or some Firewhiskey and snuggle together in a booth or stay out here?"Sophia asked as she kissed his cheek. "I don't mind what we do, as long as I'm with you."said Sophia softly. Although Sophia did find being out here it was so quiet and it was just them and the rain which she thought was romantic.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Apr 12, 2010 1:50 am

"Really?" Andrian spoke. "If you love it, i'll keep smiling like that just for you," said Andrian as he smiled at her as he curled his fingers through the gap between her hands as they both held each other hands after kissing her, passionetally on the lips. His whole stomach leaped with joy and pride as he felt her kiss him back. "Let go to the Three Broomstick, i like the idea of snuggling together in a booth," he chuckled. "It getting quite cold out here and i don't want you catching a cold," he smiled at her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:21 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh as he smiled back at her. "I'm surprise, after all these years your smile never had change it's still the same smile you gave me when I first met you!"said Sophia giving him a soft warm smile. "Is that only because you love holding me or your cold, or all of the above?"Sophia asked him giving him a soft warm smile. Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said he didn't want her to get a cold. "Aw, why not love? then you can take care of me!"said Sophia pouting then laughing her tinkling bell laugh knowing that he already did.. "It's you that I'm more worried about then me love, I'm always cold but for some reason I'm colder then usual most be getting a cold or something.'said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:59 am

Andrian laughed when she said that his smile haven't changed after all these years and it was still the same smile he gave her when they first met. "I don't know, love," he smirked. "I think it just because i'm cold," he said, teasing her a bit as he looked coyly at her. Then pretended to shudder, because of the cold. He loved teasing her a bit, it was a thing they had. They always loved teasing each other and could always tell when they were joking or not. Andrian then laughed, softly when he heard her say if she got sick he could take care of her. "True," he said. "But I can take care of you even if your not sick," he told her. "Either way, it doesn't matter as long as i am with you," he grinned at her.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 12, 2010 3:08 am

Sophia looked at him and laughed her tinkling bell laugh. "Mhm... right Mr. Potter you lie almost as well as my farther does!"said Sophia laughing. "But if your really good, I could always take care of that by warming you up!"said Sophia winking at him as she kissed him passionately on the lips for a few minutes and pulled away. "There, that should have warmed you up some!' said Sophia smirking. Sophia smiled when he said either way he just wanted to be with her. "Me to love, I don't care which way you are right now or what way you will be later on I'll still love you no matter what and I can't get enough of you."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Harry Thornburg Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:01 am

Andrian kissed her back, passionately for a few minute, he pulled away an inch with their lips slightly touching he looked into her eyes andsmiled at her then gave her another, soft kiss. "Definetally. I feel warmer now," he chuckled. His body definetally felt warmer from kissing her because of that strong pump of blood that was rushing through his body. He smiled when she said she love him not matter what, he chuckled and kissed her on the lips one more time. "I love you too, babe," he smiled at her and looked at the Three Broomstick which was a block away from them. "Come on, let get inside before we freeze to death," he said, softly.
Harry Thornburg
Harry Thornburg

Number of posts : 104

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Mon Apr 12, 2010 5:16 am

Sophia laughed her tinkling bell laugh when he said he felt warmer by her kissing him. "I thought that would make you feel warmer."said Sophia smiling. "I love you more, baby."said Sophia kissing him one more time before she pulled away and nodded when he said lets get inside before they freeze. " Yeah lets do, I can't stand this cold much longer!"said Sophia softly as she locked hands with him and walked with him towards the Three Broomsticks. "Why does this remind me of a date?"Sophia asked him laughing her tinkling bell laugh as her eyes sparkled at him even though there wasn't no sunlight. "Oh what the hell, might as well be a date seeing how were together."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Raphael Stravos Valentine Thu Apr 15, 2010 1:05 am

Andrian smiled at her and started to kissed her back one more time before locking hands together and started walking towards the Three Broomsticks. He chuckled, softly when she said it might as well be a date seeing how they were together. "Sounds like a plan," he grinned at her and came to a halt when they were finally at the entrance of the three broomstick. "Ladies first," he smiled, weakly at her as he opened the door for her and guestered her to go in first.
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top