Weekend - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Weekend - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Weekend

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Weekend - Page 2 Empty Re: Weekend

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:58 pm

Miseria shrugged. She had already forgotten the path and the ball, whatever name it carried with it. "Then I fought with the vampire... Probably you've heard about him. Ne'Os Emof... In the Forbidden Forest... And then I got almost knocked out in the middle of the London street.. I can just feel how My luck has returned..." she laughed again quietly. Like - who else would get in so much trouble only with few days? No one besides her.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 04, 2010 5:29 pm

"Emof," Khaat said in quiet rage. "He's one person I know much too well. I have a huge score to settle with him. Don't mess with him again if you can avoid it. Use your necklace and apparate away from him. He is waaay too dangerous for you to mess with. If you think otherwise, you are overestimating yourself and underestimating him. I made that mistake with him already, and look at the chaos it caused. I won't make that mistake again. He and I know each other probably much too well. "

The last thing she was going to tell Mis was that Emof needed Khaat dead in the worst way. She was one of the key figures that stood between him and taking over the wizarding world. She had full control of St. Mungos, and Emof needed it to gain control. And Khaat had survived being taken captive by him and held hostage. Plus that, she was the Chief Warlock of the Wizengamot. She would determine, if Emof came back into court, what his fate would be. She knew Emof would be back for her at some point. And one of them would most likely not emerge alive this time--unless Jess Potter kept his promise to have the Order protect St. Mungos, and unless Matt Lestrange was on top of his game as minister and realized what a big target she was to Emof. She hadn't had time to discuss it with either of them. Her father knew, of course. But Rob was dumb as a rock when it came to politics and lived in his little blissful world of cooking at Sparks.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23619
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Miseria raised her eyebrows:"Oh, so you've met him," she said quietly. Actually, she wasn't surprised. He was in the wanted list after all! "Well, I was fighting aganst him with Samantha. He had this one guy with him... Slytherin, I must add. I kind of harmed him with Sectumsepmra," she sighed quietly. "I don't know why he was with him. Probably Ne'Os promised something to him... Immortality, perhaps?" she raised her eyebrows even more.
"But it's not the weird part. The weirderst part was that when the death eater got my wand, he returned it to me. Quite polite, isn't it. But because of him, I got a sore throat," she laughed again. Man, it sounded so funny right now to her.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:27 pm

"Well, Emof usually has a gang of thugs with him. Just mainly to back him up. To be sure that whateve Ne'Os wants, Ne'Os gets. They're a pain in the arse, actually. And he doesn't usually find grown men who will back them up, usually just kids who will be stupid enough to decide they want whatever lie Emof tells them. He does have one hired assassin that works for him. But the rest are either Slytherins or drop outs. Did you know Emof himself is just a 16 year old drop out? He's just a power hungry bastard that does not have one ounce of conscience. He doesn't care about who he kills or why. And all he wants is more and more power to use for evil. He also is a very powerful vampire. His power mainly comes from others that work for him or for the magical items he gets ahold of. You do realize that he has Voldemort's wand, don't you? Killing Voldemort was the one good thing Emof ever did. That's how he got the wand. He earned it. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:46 pm

Miseria shrugged. of course, students and other younger people didn't know the danger with what they were playing. And she was one of them. She didn't back up when it was time for it. "Alright, it's all in the past. I know that he killed Voldemort, I know that he owns the eldest wand, I know that he's a vampire, and I know that he's strong. I am werewolf and the third thing figured out with my nose," she grinned. She could feel the scent more than the usual human.

"And now, for the 'good' part," she turned her eyes back at Khaat. "You wanted me to show the plants what you planted in your garden," she reminded to her.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 04, 2010 6:59 pm

"Yes. I was. Let's go. " She led the way to the back yard where flowers bloomed of every time and color. She told Mis about the little fountain she was planning to add, and the benches and garden ornaments. She showed her the flowering trees she had added, and told her about her plans to make the garden a peaceful place for her or anybody else to come when they wanted just a few minutes to lose their stress. She noticed the birds were already noticing that there were more flowers and more trees--and more food and more birdhouses. She always loved to see birds in her yard. And other wildlife, like squirrels and rabbits.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:11 pm

Miseria gasped when she saw what Garden was like now. She was totally surprised when she looked around, trying to imagine how hard it was for Khaat to work on it. And she was sad that she wasn't here to help her with all this stuff. God, why must she always show up when it was going to be something beautiful, not when there's always blood around.
"I think it's beautiful here," she said quietly, looking around with shining eyes.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:17 pm

"Well, trust me, I didn't actually do any of it. Your grandfather and his neighhbor, who is also my friend, did all the work. And, actually, they cheated and planted everything magically, so they didn't get their hands dirty at all. Just a wave of a wand, really. But--I'm not done yet. I have a whole list of things I want them to do. And I want you to feel free to spend as much time here as you want. Sometimes, when the world gets too big and ugly, we all need a peaceful place to run and hide in. If this place will do that for you, then so much the better. You're welcome to it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:23 pm

Miseria smiled again, looking at Khaat. "I guess that you and your parents deserve to visit this place more than I do. I haven't done anything to help all of you, and don't even blame the school and my homework and the time. I've always could sneak out at night and come here to help you. That's so selfish that I didn't figure that out earlier," she scowled and turned her back at the garden. "I'm sorry about all that," she added, looking at Khaat. And she meant it. Like always, she was blaming herself because of the things what didn't went right. Only the wrong things were her fault.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:52 pm

"But that's the point, isn't it? I don't want you sneaking out and risking more wrath from Vincent. As long as its good for now between the two of you, then let it alone. I'm fine. Mis, you've been through a tough year, and its barely April. No one would blame you for feeling a bit overwhelmed. I just want you to come because you want to be with me, not because you feel like you have to be. Its fine. Honest. You and I do not have any problems. We never have. Its alright. Stop blaming yourself. Rob wasnt here either when I got an impulse to garden. Neither was anybody else who lives in this house. I blame no one but myself for getting these silly little impulses. Um.. like now. Accio!"" She summoned an icy cold orange muggle soda from the refrigerator. "Would you like one?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top