Watching the stars - Page 16
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Watching the stars - Page 16 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Watching the stars

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Watching the stars - Page 16 Empty Re: Watching the stars

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:27 pm

"Muggles are very diffrent from what i know about us magicle people. i don't really spend much time around muggles any more." Amanda said "and im so sorry."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:30 pm

Aurora sets the crutches down and sits in the window. She looks out. "My family is ok.... i guess..Dont want much to do with my wizard studies..but they help as much as they can..." She looked towards them with a small glimmer in her clear blue eyes.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 2250
Special Abilities : Seer

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:32 pm

"do they act like us wizzards and witches? or are the diffrent in some ways?" amanda asked
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Mon Apr 19, 2010 11:37 pm

"muggles are really different.... especially them. my parents tell other parents i was sent to a private school in california.. she looked out the window again
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:50 am

"your a long way from home arn't you?" amanda asked. "Californa is like in amarica. well if im right. im not really good with that stuff." she said laughing at her self
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Apr 20, 2010 11:57 am

"I am quite far.. I live in florida but my parents wanted to send me to california before they found out i am a wizard." Aurora stood up and grabbed her crutches then she walks to a darkened corner and sits there looking around studying the who area.
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:02 pm

"what is it like over there in amarica?" amanda wispred she had never been to the places this girl speeks of. " is it diffrent from england?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Aurora Nye Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:04 pm

"I dont really know..... i barely left my town to see... and ive barely even left the school also... so to me they are about the same"
Aurora Nye
Aurora Nye
Fourth Year Gryffindor
Fourth Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:08 pm

"i grew up just out side of london on a large farm." amanda admitted "I only know what big city life is like because of when i went with my mom into london."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Natalie Weasley01 Tue Apr 20, 2010 12:12 pm

Elyssa waslked till she reached. Some fresh air after a very tiring won't be too bad but I didn't expected it to be a long walk well,climb really. she thought panting as she rached to last flight of stairs. "Whoaa..that was really a long aft walk after homework"she said out loud, laying hereself into the floor. Then she heard someone talking, there's someone who got here first she looked at her back,Oh I'm sorry you must want some fresh air too, sorry to disturd you with my noise she said in a little squeky voice. "Uhmm..well..I'm Elyssa Llewellyn a first year and sorry again" as she said these, she sat up with her back to the wall and gave a nervous smile.

(OOC: this is just my other character, just think it's Elyssa Llewellyn)
Natalie Weasley01
Natalie Weasley01

Number of posts : 95

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 23 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 19 ... 23  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top