KINGSCROSS STATION - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

KINGSCROSS STATION - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

KINGSCROSS STATION

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

KINGSCROSS STATION - Page 2 Empty Re: KINGSCROSS STATION

Post by Steven Walker Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:23 am

steven nodded feeling kind of like he had just made his first mistake , as they continued to the pub he knew the bar man smiled "hey walker long time no see , what you doing in england last I HEAR YOU WERE IN TEXAS STILL MARRIED WITH A KID?" the big an walked out from behind the bar and shook his had "steven smiled "yeah this is John and Andrew my sons we're after some fish and chips " he said spotting a booth "andrew would you take john to that booth while i talk with tom here."

John looked at anderw a little put out ttht his dad had asked Andrew to show him to the booth like some little kid but guessed he knew better "you do know he only asked you because you've been in these palces before " he said as they walked over and sat down waiting.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 3077
Special Abilities : Legllimancy, Speaking to Animals

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:38 am

"Yeah, and you know we're only here because he knew I wasn't happy being told no," Andrew replied. "Don't get a lot of people who tell me no. I guess I'm used to being allowed ot do whatever I wanted. This whole family thing is really weird for me. I just don't know about what I'm getting into. My dad didn't do anything but drink a lot of firewhiskey and chase women. But it sounds like your dad keeps you from knowing all abou tthat. Personally, I'm glad my dad is gone. He wasn't worth much. I-- guess I have a lot to get used to. Its a lot of change all at once."
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 310

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:47 am

John sat facing him "yeah dad knows about it , he kinda had a drink thing before he met mom , she kept him dry now im worried coming back into this kind of place with out mom " he glanced back at where steven stood "I hope he dose't go back to it, mom told me he has been dry for years" he looked back at Andrew with a sigh in his mind thinking that if he hadn't sugested it they would not have come back, but he didn't say as Stephen walked over with three milk shakes.

"ok i have strawberry banana and chocolate who what first pick" he said smiling as he slid in next to andrew "tom says hes just got a fesh catch in this morning so it should taste good." he looked at John and then andrew "ok I know john told you but i am not going back , ok , tom knows me and knew janet too even if I asked he wouldn't give to me , besides i have more important things in my life to ruin it"
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Sat Apr 03, 2010 12:58 am

"You weren't a lush when we were in the pub the first time," Andrew said, "You think I can't spot one? If I'd thought you had been one, I wouldn't have signed the first paper, no matter what you offered me. Sounds like you both have to stop being afraid of pubs. They really aren't so bad. " Andrew could see they were both uncomfortable here, but he didn't understand why. He had been in pubs almost from the time he was born. There had been little else in his life. And the pubs were far better than going home. "Can I try the strawberry? I've had banana before."
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:03 am

Steven smiled "yeah guess your right " he said chuckling to himself as he slid the strawberry over , John took chocolate leaving steven with banana which he didn't mind "I guess being married i never saw the need to come in pubs I had every thing i could need in Janet and John, ok you help me with the pub thing and i'll hep you with what ever you need , ok " he said to Andrew hoping to come to some sort of agreement and understanding , if he understood his world maybe little by little Andrew would understand his and as such reatch a level where they would be comfortable with.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Sat Apr 03, 2010 1:18 am

"Deal," Andrew said. At least he was back to trying to understand and out of trying to force him. Andrew wasn't used to anybody forcing him to do anything. He remembered his conversation when he met Professor Wilson and how quickly the professor had sized him up. Hadn't pushed him for anything. For some reason, it had just worked. He hoped this would work too. He had begun to wonder if his older housemates had packed him like they should. If they hadn't, maybe he'd find a way to pick the lock on the restricted section of the library and find a way to turn them all into frogs. It sounded like fun anyway.
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:33 pm

steven smiled and nodded "Great , so hows the fish and chips?" he asked "mines great " he looked at both boys, john was quiet as he ate and steven wondered why he was but just finished his and pushed the plate to one side "ok dose any one want afters?" he asked patting his tummy "coz im full after that " john shook his head and yawned "can we go home Im tired" he said.

steven looked at Andrew and shrugged " I think we should after you've chose your afters if you want any?" he said to him smiling.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Colin Firethorn Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:42 pm

"No, I'm good," Andrew said. He wanted to see if there were trees to climb. He wanted to climb trees, fish, hunt frogs, and and do some of the things that were so hard to find time for at Hogwarts. He finished his strawberry shake, feeling satisfied and full. "I guess I"m done," he said. "I'm ready to go when you are," he told Steven and John. "So where is 'home'?"
Colin Firethorn
Colin Firethorn
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Steven Walker Sat Apr 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Steven smiled and stood up "Right next door to Khaats farm " he said with a smile "you remember her " he said smiling s john moved to stand next to him again giving a yawn "well i think its been along day for all , Andrew you ok useing the floo?" he asked not sure if he'd used it before or not as he waved good by to Tom and headed fo the nearest floo to get them home.
Steven Walker
Steven Walker
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top