A breakout ((Aurors, Fenrir, One other DE)) - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A breakout ((Aurors, Fenrir, One other DE)) - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A breakout ((Aurors, Fenrir, One other DE))

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A breakout ((Aurors, Fenrir, One other DE)) - Page 4 Empty Re: A breakout ((Aurors, Fenrir, One other DE))

Post by Guest Sat Mar 27, 2010 11:52 pm

Oded ran towards Gabrielle his wand at the ready still watching as the prison breakers headed up on brooms. He aimed his wand to try and hit one with a stun spell but they were too far away for him to see. He looked over at Tristan then at everyone else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

A breakout ((Aurors, Fenrir, One other DE)) - Page 4 Empty Re: A breakout ((Aurors, Fenrir, One other DE))

Post by Hugo Weasley Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:09 am

Jen felt like some kind of lapdog. She bristled at Gabrielle’s words that were carried away by the wind. Unfortunately they could still be heard so Jen had no choice. She decided to leave it for a while though. She pointed her wand at the Death Eater casting the spells and wracked her brain for any decent offensives. She decided that Unforgivables could be used later. “Sectumsempra!” she yelled, throwing the spell at the DE, hoping to wound him. She threw Expelliarmus at him as well as Stupefy, hoping that one of her spells would hit.

(OOC: I don’t actually know where anyone is. I’m confused. Where are the Aurors?)
Hugo Weasley
Hugo Weasley
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 401
Special Abilities : Occlumency, Leglimency, Memory Manipulation, Non-Verbal Magic, Wandless Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:20 pm

[[Well Greyback and his pal were climbing on the boat so i assume they are on island shore]]
Gabrielle looked as aurors regrouped in enough number so she could actually make a good plan. Her mind was working fast knowing they needed one and fast. "Okay guys one of you will fly to the opposite side of the boat. Whoever had a broom i don't give a hell for it. While sitting on the broom you will shoot a storm so we can avoid them leaving the island." she said not speaking to anyone in particular. Whoever was faster gets the post. "Others whatever you do don't blow the storm it will just complicate things.When we attack them we attack them together how simple is that!" she ordered to the rest of the auror squad. "Incarcerous! Petrifikus Totalus!!." she called out sending a couple of more spells remembering she forgat to mention something. "AND REMEMBER I WANT THEM ALIVE!!" she shouted as her voice was ringing through the island.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 28, 2010 8:46 pm

Richard was staying aside in case they needed another surprise anytime soon though when seing nothing was happening apart from Aurors shooting spells and prisoners shooting them back he stepped in. "Let's just sink them along with their poor exuce for a boat." he said as he ran up towards them drawing his wand pointing it not at their targets, but directly at the boat. "Bombarda Maksima!!" he called out sending a ray of explosive towards the edge of the boat.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Les Wilkins Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:48 am

((When did i say boat? Seriously, start reading posts or don't reply, you did this in the battle topic too >>))
Les laughed, daucking behind the pitiful excuses for attacks. "coem on," he shouted, "try harder." he then turned and looked at the others behind him, the two of them looked rather nervous, clearly wanting to be out of this place, but also clearly not about to leave him. "Come on!" he shouted, looking between the two groups, his and the aurors. He then strode calmly forward and laughed. "Not good enough," he said quickly, and quietly, wand moving in a blur. "sectusempra, Avada Kedavra!" he shouted
Les Wilkins
Les Wilkins

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:39 pm

"STUPIFY!" Tristan shouted aiming his spell at Les trying to stun him. 'Please let this spell hit him or someone else.' He thought as aimed more and more spells at them.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 30, 2010 9:20 pm

[[Fine then you are on the roof trying to get on your broomsticks.If i didn't catch it well then illuminate me...And strangely that someone who ignored majority of my posts says that.]]

Gabrielle looked at what Richard did though she considered it a very bad idea. "Richard don't blow we can fall with them!" she shouted at his direction pointing her wand towards Les Wilkins after jumping aside to avoid his killing curse. "Sactumsempra! Imperius!" she shouted at his direction after she retrieved her balance. She had a little idea though chances of it working are minimal.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted 'Teddy' Lupin Mon Apr 05, 2010 9:32 pm

Teddy rolled his eyes, Les was being awfully stupid. "Reducto!" Teddy said, aiming a spell at Les' broomstick and destroying it. He had no way to escape now. The other two did, unfortunately, but they were still hanging around with Les for now. "Stupefy!" he said, sending a spell at Greyback.
Ted 'Teddy' Lupin

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Les Wilkins Mon Apr 05, 2010 11:22 pm

((:O
low blow ted... low blow *Throws up in disgust
And i didn't change what you said, i just ignored them, you make things up to suit what you want >>))

Les looked behind him and swore, ah well, greyback and the lestrange person would have to double up with him by the looks of it. "Ted," he said thoughtfully. "I believe greyback here knew your father, did he not?" Asked Les, a manical smile on his face. "Well, this should be good for my friend back there, he'll get to keep a piece of you too, it'll be like a lupin collection!" He said, smiling and raising his wand. "Gladius, Avada Kedavra!" he yelled
Les Wilkins
Les Wilkins

Number of posts : 12

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:27 am

Dane apparated to Azkaban after a very angry howler from Gabrielle. He knew there was something up and he was very bored, maybe he'd be able to do something. He sighed and walked over to a man, and noticed there was another. It was Fenrir Greyback, he jumped back slightly and raised his wand. He noticed another man fighting Fenrir and he returned his attention to the other man. "Alright, now get back in that cell of yours!" he said. "Expelliarmus!" he yelled.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top