Slytherin common room - Page 43
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Slytherin common room - Page 43 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Slytherin common room

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slytherin common room - Page 43 Empty Re: Slytherin common room

Post by Haley Kantal Sun Jun 14, 2009 3:31 am

Haley walked into the common room looking around, she hoped that no one would be there, she had forgotten it was exam week and people were staying up late to study. "Этот год идет всосать ((This year is going to suck)) She muttered to herself as she walked by a few people.
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Number of posts : 313

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:27 am

Nerezza prided herself in knowing most all languages. She looked towards the new arrival and smirked wickedly. "What's up your bum?" she asked snidely, her wild eyes never leaving the new girl's.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:43 am

Haley stopped in her track and stared at the girl that spoke, "What concern is that of yours?" She rolled her eyes as she spoke again, "I do not think I was talking to or about you! So mind your manners!" Her Russian accent was getting heavier as she got more annoyed.
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:45 am

Thomas looked up at the two girls who were arguing and he laughed to himself, he knew Nerezza but he was not sure who the other girl was. She looked familiar but he could not put his finger on where he had met her before. In a joking tone he spoke up "Wooooh! Cat fight! Meow!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:50 am

Haley spun around and looked at the guy who was being sarcastic, she raised an eyebrow, she knew him from around but wasn't sure then she smiled her sarcastic smile "James Teige the fake made up name is it?"
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:53 am

In an instant, Nerezza sprang up when the girl had turned her back, and cackled wildly when she grabbed the girl's hands from behind, holding her back with one strengthened arm while her other was holding a wand to the newcomer's neck.

"You shall never speak to me like that again, you filth," she whispered dangerously with a smile. "Understood?"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 5:58 am

Thomas only grinned as Nerezza jumped up and attacked the girl. He did not have time to respond to the one girl "Nerezza! Relax!" He put his hand up and he looked at her, trying to get her to calm down. She was not one to think things through, but to attack randomly without thinking.

"You caught me on my fake name. Real name is Thomas Tangleton, but I would much rather the Gryffindors not know, you understand I hope. Oh and forgive Nerezza, she is rather hostile towards people."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Haley Kantal Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:02 am

"I speak to whom I want, and how I want." She spat back. Haley smiled, and then twisted out of the hold, pulling her wand out faster than she could blink, "I do not forgive such scum." She said looking at the girl, avoiding Thomas' eyes.
Haley Kantal
Haley Kantal

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:07 am

Nerezza ignored Thomas, cackling wildly as she sensed a duel. Smirking towards the girl, she kept her wand aimed and said, "Who needs forgiveness when there is vengeance?" Her emerald eyes flashed coldly and she giggled madly. In an instant, she had flipped over the girl and was behind her again.

Quickly, she thought, Aqua Eructo! It was weak, but she thought soaking the girl would be fun. Her wand spurted out water from its tip, threateningly close to the girl.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 15, 2009 6:09 am

Thomas stood from his seat with a sigh. He could not believe Nerezza was going to start a duel in the common room. He pulled his wand out and he pointed it in between the two of them, creating a powerful shield charm that would be hard to penetrate for either of them. Loudly he said "Enough! Both of you!"
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 44 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top