Slytherin common room - Page 34
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Slytherin common room - Page 34 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Slytherin common room

Page 34 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Slytherin common room - Page 34 Empty Re: Slytherin common room

Post by Alexandra Cullen Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:46 pm

"Well, i spent a month in that hospital...then my parents prohibited me to come back and forced me to attend a muggle school." *sighs*
..."I hated that school...i wanted so bad to come back here...so my scholar situation became worse and worse till mom and dad decided that my life is here...And here i am!"she finished proud.
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:55 pm

Darren listened to the story intently, then nodded. It was a good enough reason. "So how come you didn't reply to my letters? Did you change houses or something?" he asked.
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Alexandra Cullen Sat Mar 14, 2009 2:59 pm

"My parents didn`t even allow me to read them.Did you send me letters?This is so cute..."she said.
Alexandra Cullen
Alexandra Cullen

Number of posts : 4088

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Sat Mar 14, 2009 3:30 pm

Darren rolled his eyes. "Of course I sent you letters! Your my best friend," he said shrugging.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Sat Mar 14, 2009 4:16 pm

Jazz entered the common room after his morning workout. It was nice to be back here. At least here he could relax and not have to worry about others. As he walked in he saw that he wasn't alone today. There were already a few others.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:09 pm

Sarah was an arrogant person and nothing could change that.She came down from her dormatory in arrogant additude saying one short: "Good morning." to Darren not really adressing someone else.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jasper Black Tue Mar 17, 2009 11:46 pm

Jazz turned his attention to the sound of a new voice. He saw who it was and rolled his eyes. Of all people to have to deal with. He could have gone all day without running into her. Jazz walked till he found and empty chair and sat down.
Jasper Black
Jasper Black

Number of posts : 1012

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:05 pm

Scorpius entered the common room and sat down at an empty chair near the fire. Without further ado, he took out his charms essay and began writing.
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:13 pm

Darren rolled his eyes in reply to Sarah's greeting. He didn't really like her. Looking up from his book as someone else came in, Darren realized he was quite new. Currently not in a very bad mood, Darren decided to greet him instead of what he usually would do - ignore. "Hello," he said. "Are you new here?"
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorpius Malfoy 1 Mon Mar 23, 2009 6:21 pm

Scorpius looked up as someone said something to him. He instantly scowled when the boy asked if he was new. "No, I have been here for 5 years' he answered. Scorpius didn't like people not noticing him. He knew the boy, perhaps not by name but knew he was head boy of slytherin/
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Scorpius Malfoy 1
Slytherin Graduate
Slytherin Graduate

Number of posts : 710
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 44 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 39 ... 44  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top