Care for Magical Creatures classes 1, 2, 3 and 4 - Page 42
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Care for Magical Creatures classes 1, 2, 3 and 4 - Page 42 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Care for Magical Creatures classes 1, 2, 3 and 4

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Care for Magical Creatures classes 1, 2, 3 and 4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Care for Magical Creatures classes 1, 2, 3 and 4

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:16 am

"You're right. Sorry." she whispered
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Care for Magical Creatures classes 1, 2, 3 and 4 - Page 42 Empty Re: Care for Magical Creatures classes 1, 2, 3 and 4

Post by Darren Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:17 am

"yeah.. listen to the oaf.." Darren muttered now sitting on the ground in boredom
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:26 am

"10 Points from Slytherin." Professor Jess snapped, looking at Darren. "For sheer cheek. For homework i want a 5 paragraph essay on the Acromatula. Class dismissed." He said, levitating the cage and walking with it deeper into the forest
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:45 am

"I didnt say it to you!" Darren said glaring at the teacher furiously.

[i didnt... and u double posted too..]
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:47 am

((Lol, thought i was editing the other one, must have pressed the wrong button sorry.))
Professor Jess stopped and looked at Darren. "I'm sorry," he said, looking around, "The mistake was mine, no points shall be taken from Slyhterin."
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Aug 08, 2008 6:49 am

Darren nodded and turned around and walked back to the castle.
Darren
Darren

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 6:06 am

Andrian looked at Darren and held in his laughter, "What was the homework again?" Andrian asked the teacher following him deeper into the forest
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 9:45 am

"It was a 5 paragraph essay on the Acromatula." Emily answered "You should pay more attention" she giggled "See ya." she said, walking back to the castle.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:57 am

Andrian forgot class was over so he caught up with Emily, and held her by the arm to slow her down "What the matter? You don't seem quite happy now" Andrian asked her looking at her eyes now
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:55 am

Emily stopped when Andrian hold her arm "No! I'm... I'm just tired, that's all. And I have a lot to catch up on, and a lot of homework to do. See in the next class." she said gently, and grabbed Andrian's hand to make him stop holding her arm. She hesitated, but then made something she never did before: she kissed him on the cheek. "Bye." she whispered
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 43 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top