A quiet weekend - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A quiet weekend - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A quiet weekend

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A quiet weekend - Page 4 Empty Re: A quiet weekend

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:38 pm

Miseria took a deep breathe and turned her eyes back at the flames. Then she nodded. It wasn't too hard to understand that both of them, mother and daughter are pregnant.
When she heard another question, Miseria held her breathe for a moment. "Khaat is pregnant from Robert. They are married too... if you don't know it yet..." she said quietly, trying to sound happy. But on the same time she tryed to make him forget what was with her.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:45 pm

Tristan looked at her and said, "I'm sorry about what happened to you Miseria." He did his best to hold in his anger. He put his hand on her shoulder to let her know that he was there for her then he removed it.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:54 pm

Miseria held herself back not to roll her eyes. She bit her lip, when Tristan touched her shoulder and then she nodded.
“Thank you, but I don't need people to feel sorry about me,“ she said. It made her feel really so weak. Weaker than she already was. But she really appreciated when someone was thinking about her emotions.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:03 pm

"Well i'm here if you need me Miseria. All you have to do is ask." Tristan said looking at her seriously.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:10 pm

She nodded again. Yes. She heard such words a lot these days. People were trying to be friendly. Was it because she looked like she couldn't handle this thing alone? Well, she lived when her parents died. So one baby can't ruin her world, even if she'll have to skip one year in hogwarts, and try to raise the baby.
“I really appreciate... your help,“ she said, feeling like it would be better to thank him or leave with no answer.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:14 pm

"Your welcome Miseria." Tristan said leaning back into the couch again closing his eyes for a minute.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Thu Mar 25, 2010 11:02 am

She sighed quietly, wondering how would they even help her? What would they do if She'll have the baby? Probably nothing, only emotional help or support. She didn't believe that people would do the babysitting instead of her. She was supposed to be the mother and the kid will live without the father, although, Miseria was thinking about Josh. How would he really react? Although, he offered the help like the others did, she thought about the complications what would stand on her way.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:26 pm

Tristan smiled looking at her and said, "If you ever need help with the baby i'll help. You know like you need a babysitter or something."
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:39 pm

Miseria sighed again:"Uh, I guess that this is my job to be a babysitter. I'm going to be the mother after all," she said, grinning. Strange, this thought was sounding positive actually. Maybe she'll get rid of her suicideness. That would always be good.
Miseria Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:56 pm

Tristan looked at her when she smiled and wondered what she was thinking about. He didn't know what to say now after what she had just said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top