the baby blues turned pink - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

the baby blues turned pink - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

the baby blues turned pink

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

the baby blues turned pink - Page 2 Empty Re: the baby blues turned pink

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:57 pm

jessica smiled "yes I know thats how i feel now I guess i musn't have got quiet right after Andrew and then with the darkman i never realy got back on track as you say" she chuckled slipping from the bed "I guess i will see you again with the twins , beter get back and check on Khaat, tell her the news" she said with a grin "im possibly hormonaly unbalanced , got that sounds like i am mental" she said with a chuckle and a grin knowing he would understand she was just joking because she felt better.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 4796

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:00 pm

"Ah, well, hormonally imbalanced is far easier to treat than the mentally ill," Robert smiled. "So you're keeping an eye on Khaat, are you? Well, I fully epxect that she is going to have a few days where she is going to want to just sleep and rest. I'm going to go see her tonight and then decide the bestt course of action to help perk her up after she's had some time to sleep today. She may be a bit better by then."

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:08 pm

jess smiled "yes jacks idea, i took her some of my home made soup and she ate the lot" she said with a smile "but i had to come here if she was to eat any more , which now she can" she said grining holding the bottle against her chest. She took a deep breath in as for a moment her head spun "ok remind me not to get up that quck again" she turned to look at robert with a smile thinkig it was time she left "ok thanks for the check up , Iguess i should get back ,i'll let Khaat know you'll be calling in on her later" he said moving to the door she slpped the bottle into her pocket and loked to Robert "I forgot to ask, how common is this?" she asked not knowing why she did.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:12 pm

"With wizarding children? Very," he said. "Most deliveries scramble energy signatures at least a bit, and its not unusual for hormones to be a bit wonky. Muggle women often times just wait until their hormones sort themselves out. Personally, I see no point in wizard women having to go to such lengths. By the way, that dizziness will wear off in a short bit. Its all about that realignment of your signature. Thanks for checking in on Khaat. I'm sure in a couple days she'll be herself again," Robert smiled.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:19 pm

Jessica nodded "and thank you for sortng me out it was driving Jack crazy, at lest he'll sleep better now, ow that other thing , im not sure yet if to make it permenant , i just know i am not ready for any more kids at the moment " she looked at Robert "but later on when Andrew goes to wizerding school and i have just the twins we may think about it again so i'd like to keep my options open" she hope she wasn't droping her self in it for a second set of twins but she knew that was rare and haveing Andrew first told her it was just a flook and would probably never happen again.
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:23 pm

"You're welcome," he smiled. "Any time. Don't forget to reschedule at the desk for yourself and the kids," he reminded her. "I hope that if you stop back at Khaat's you find her sleeping again. That would not disappointment me in the least. Have a good day, Jess." He turned, took her chart to the nursing station and then picked up the chart for the next patient, resuming his work.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Jessie Tyler Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:31 pm

jess smiled and nodded "no I won't forget" she said walking to the desk and making the apointment which to her suprise was only two days away , with the card and potion in her hands she apereted back to khaat findn her asleep she picked up her bowl and head hed back to her own place where after taking the first dose she did feel better.

((thread end))
Jessie Tyler
Jessie Tyler
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top