Family Reunion - Page 3
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Family Reunion - Page 3 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Family Reunion

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Family Reunion - Page 3 Empty Re: Family Reunion

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:05 pm

"I can help you there too," she smiled. "Daddy's farm house has more rooms that you can imagine. It's easy to get lost there with all the hallways and rooms. Whenever he or my mother or Remus wanted another room for something or another, they just made it. I've lost track of how many rooms there actually are. They would be thrilled if you would stay there, at least until you decide to get your own place. And I admit, I've sort of done the same thing with our place in Hogsmeade. You're welcome at either place."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted 'Teddy' Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:40 pm

"Thanks Khaat," Teddy said, smiling. He was tempted to take the offer, he didn't exactly like continuosly changing his home, but he found it necessary. He had started that last year, when the Death Eaters were in their prime, and he had to avoid being captured. His tactic was to never stay in one place for a long time. Now he had gotten used to it. "But I'm afraid I'll have to refuse. For now anyways, I'm fine with how I am. Thanks for the offer though. I'd still like to see my fathers portrait as soon as possible though."
Ted 'Teddy' Lupin

Number of posts : 92

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 7:34 pm

"We can go any time you like," she said. "Would you like to go now?" She didn't know if her parents woudl be home or if her father was at work and her mother at her new shop. She didn't know yet. But, she was hoping they were home yet this morning. And apparating them both to the farm would be a nice surprise for her father, particularly.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted 'Teddy' Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:02 pm

Teddy was far more excited to see a portrait of his father than meet Khaats parents, but he still wanted to talk to them, particularly Robert Lupin, his uncle. He hadn't ever seen him, or heard of him even. "Yeah sure," Teddy nodded, finishing the tea in one gulp and standing up, clearly excited.
Ted 'Teddy' Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:12 pm

Khaat stood and went over to him. She held out her hand to him, "Then I say we go. It seems to me you've both been waiting a long time to see each other." She would apparate them as soon as he took her hand. There were so many years to make up for, and no time to start like the present.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Ted 'Teddy' Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:14 pm

Teddy nodded, he looked at the three siblings at the other side of the table, who hadn't spoken for a while. He would get to know them sooner or later, but for now he wanted to meet his family first. "Bye," he said, taking Khaats hand.
Ted 'Teddy' Lupin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:26 pm

Khaat apparated them to the farm. She apparated them inside the large, roomy kitchen. She called for her parents, and a moment later, they came out to the kitchen. Her father was calling back to her, "You're on leave, Khaat Karina. What are you doing here this early in the day?" He came in and was in the process of tightening his tie that went with the dark gray suit he was wearing. For a moment, he stopped in his tracks. "Khaat? Is this really who I think it is?"he asked.

"Daddy, this is Ted. He came into Sparks this morning. I wanted to bring him here to meet the other half of his family," Khaat said.
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Thomas Lestrange Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:32 pm

[can we make another thread for this isntead? Neutral]
Thomas Lestrange
Thomas Lestrange

Number of posts : 23

Back to top Go down

Post by Robert Lupin Wed Mar 24, 2010 9:44 pm

Sure. Sometimes I do make 2 threads, sometimes I don't. Anyway--new thread--under Personal Houses--Family Reunion Part 2. Sorry the title is not very imaginative.

K.

Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 3100
Special Abilities : Master Healer, Potionsmaster, Energy Worker, Portkey Creation

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

View previous topic View next topic Back to top