Oder of the Phoenix Registration
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Oder of the Phoenix Registration Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Oder of the Phoenix Registration

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oder of the Phoenix Registration Empty Oder of the Phoenix Registration

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:21 pm

A Word of Welcome

Oder of the Phoenix Registration Orderofthephoenix

Welcome, noble men and women of the Order! Welcome to Number 12 Grimmauld Place, the secret headquaters of the Order of the Phoenix. A place for those who are noble in heart to join forces, to banish the dark and uphold justice.

A Short History of the Order of the Phoenix
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Order was founded by Albus Dumbledore to fight Lord Voldemort and his followers, the Death Eaters. The Order functioned opposite of Voldemort's Death Eaters, and after his downfall it disbanded temporarily. Voldemort's reappearance in Harry Potter's fourth year necessitated the reformation of the Order, and many members from its first roster (including Sirius Black, Remus Lupin and "Mad-Eye" Moody) returned, with new members being recruited as well.

Upon its reconstitution, the Order set up headquarters at Number Twelve, Grimmauld Place, London, Sirius Black's family home. Dumbledore was the Secret-Keeper for the Order, meaning that the Order's headquarters at Grimmauld Place could only be revealed to others by Dumbledore. However after Dumbledore's death in Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince, everyone who knew the location became a Secret-Keeper themselves, meaning that they could reveal the location of the headquarters to whom they wanted. With Severus Snape knowing of its location and the Order thinking him to be on the side of Voldemort, the location was abandoned. The Order then made The Burrow their headquarters
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Current Situation

After Albus dumbledores death, more and more Death Eaters continued to threaten the magical society. Andrain Potter was the leader once and helped out alot during the war against the Death Eaters but he stepped down and gave the title to his close friend, Adrenn Adalay Thompson. He has helped out alot even in a shrot time by rescusing Andrian from Death Eaters. He promises he will finsh the war and win with very little casualties.

Membersihp
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please send a PM to SpartanWizard(aka me) so he can approve of your registration. You have to be the following to join.

Head boy or Head Girl
Prefect
Teacher
Auror
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Oder of the Phoenix Registration Empty Re: Oder of the Phoenix Registration

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:24 pm

I would like the join the order of the phoenix, I am a prefect for Gryffindor
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:25 pm

I thought Prefects couldn't join. Everyone is telling me different things...sooo confused...

Oder of the Phoenix Registration Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:27 pm

Well heres the defenite. Since Malfoy joined the death Eaters when he was a prefect the same princiepels will apply.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:29 pm

He was a 7th year and probably Headboy as Snape was headmaster. Thanks for clearing that up though, I've been confused for a while.
Oh i'm an OotP member, I was added earlier but i'll just announce it here. Je suis un member of the Order of the Phoenix.

~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:33 pm

Wasnt Malfoy the same year as Harry though? In Harrys 6th year he was a Death Eater
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon Mar 24, 2008 7:36 pm

^Oh yeah, I kept thinking it was the 7th year for some reason. You're right. My mistake.

Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon Mar 24, 2008 9:03 pm

Hi I guess
Spartan has just accepted me!
I better write it in my Characteristic Sheet before he changes his mind... Smile
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 3:46 pm

I would like to join the OOTP and I am a teacher for Gryffindor.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:38 pm

Send a PM dude its in the text. God hard to put the 10 word thing in this post.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum