Study Hall
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Study Hall Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Study Hall

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Study Hall Empty Study Hall

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2008 6:22 pm

[Come here to study your lessons. Use your time wisely]
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Study Hall Empty Re: Study Hall

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:27 pm

Mariana entered the study hall and started reading whatever she could find about Nicolas Flamel and philosopher's stone.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:31 pm

"Hi Mariana. Nice to see you here. What are you reading?", asked Helen smiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:41 pm

Mariana smiled back relaxed:
"Hey Helen! I was just reading about Nicolas Flamel and philosopher's stone. But that's not very interesting theme to many people. Some of them say it's a waste of time. What do you like to read?"
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:51 pm

"Almost everything. I like reading the history books best, so I wouldn't say it's a waste of time", said Helen smiling
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 27, 2008 6:58 pm

Mariana was actually surprised helen is showing some intrests for Flamel,but anyway:
"It's easy to check that out. Did you ever hear of myth of second stone?"
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:11 pm

"No, I didn't know that there is a second myth. But I do know that Flamel died a few years after his wife, Perenelle. Flamel is a celebrated alchemist who is famous for creating the only known Philosopher's Stone in existence. As a result, Flame and his wife Perenelle lived for over 600 years ). Dumbledore did some alchemical work with him in the 1900s. Flamel lived in France in the fourteenth century and is supposed to have discovered how to make a philosopher's stone. There are still streets named after Flamel and his wife Perenelle in Paris. The stone will transform any metal into pure gold. It also produces the Elixir of Life, which will make the drinker immortal. There have been many reports of the Philosopher's Stone over the centuries, but the only Stone currently in existence belongs to Nicolas Flamel. Flamel died when he was 665 years old", recitated Helen. She read about him not very long ago.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:19 pm

"Yeah that is correct...but that myth are only rumors.It's not written in any book."
Phillospher's stone is destroyed few years ago.There is "one" that can against myth detain one of Voldemort's horkrukses. I am not sure which one,but it might be that snake Nagini.But exsistance of that stone was never prooved.All stayed on rumors."
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:22 pm

"I never thought about it. Nice idea.", said Helen
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:39 pm

"That is just a rumor that keeps people's hope and rises their will to fight Voldemort" she said closing the book...
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top