Astronomy - Page 27
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Astronomy - Page 27 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Astronomy

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Astronomy - Page 27 Empty Re: Astronomy

Post by Guest Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:41 pm

"Very well said, 10 point to Ravenclaw" he said to her, and looked down at the book to get the co-ordination for the moon and setted his telescope
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:51 am

Jess did as he was meant to.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Darren Fri Aug 08, 2008 10:59 am

"Did anyone ask you?" Darren asked skeptically as Adebola spoke. Shaking his head he copied the notes boredly
Darren
Darren

Number of posts : 22273
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Leglimens,

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Fri Aug 08, 2008 3:53 pm

" Do I hear mumbling ? " Adebola said as if she didn't hear anything. " Anyway Darren you need to stop started arguments and mind your own buissness. "
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 08, 2008 4:05 pm

Emily rushed into the classroom "I'm sorry, I know I'm realy late, but I got lost on my way to the tower. I'm sorry sir." she gasped for breath, and then set up her telescope
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 29, 2008 2:52 pm

Professor Potter looked at Adebola, and nodded in agreement "Adebola is right, you need to back off abit" he said then started sitting down writing down the task

Task: Locate and write down the co-ordination for the moon

2. Write down a paragraph describing the moon surface

Andrian ran into class behind Emily, and panted heavily "Hello Emma!" Andrian said enthusicatically sitting beside Jess and looked at the teacher "I'm sorry i'm late" Andrian added then turning his head to, Emily geusturing her to sit next to the seat near him
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Adebola Adeagbo Fri Aug 29, 2008 4:28 pm

Adebola looked in her book for the co-ordinates for the moon . She then found it and wrote in on a sheet of parchment. She then set the co-ordinates in her telescope and she found th moon. She started right right a whole bunch of things she can see on the moon into a paragraph.
Adebola Adeagbo
Adebola Adeagbo

Number of posts : 1551

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:49 am

Zoe rushed into class and saw everyone already working very hard. So she went to the open seat and started taking out some parchment, trying to get ready for class. She started working on the assignment, trying to catch up.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 07, 2008 10:12 am

Professor Potter started writing down some of the words about the moon on the board "Alright once your done i want you write this in your workbook" he asked

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moon
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 13, 2008 5:22 pm

Zoe looked up from her work and saw what the Professor was writing on the board. She started working on that list next.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 27 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 25, 26, 27

View previous topic View next topic Back to top