Aren't Check Up's Swell? ((Khaat))
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Aren't Check Up's Swell? ((Khaat)) Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Aren't Check Up's Swell? ((Khaat))

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Aren't Check Up's Swell? ((Khaat)) Empty Aren't Check Up's Swell? ((Khaat))

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:40 pm

Matt entered St.Mungos still limping, the Ministral Ball would be soon and he wanted to make sure he was okay to go. He had his newly bright pink cane in his hand, actually using it since he had run out of potion. The pain had subsided a little bit, but it still had frequent shoots of extreme pain that was extremely painful. He walked up to the counter, he asked for Khaat and was directed to her office by a healer. "Khaat, It's Matt! I'm here for a check up!" he said entering her office.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 6872

Back to top Go down

Aren't Check Up's Swell? ((Khaat)) Empty Re: Aren't Check Up's Swell? ((Khaat))

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 07, 2010 10:50 pm

Khaat was feeling knee deep in paperwork. Part of her job. And she was busy clearing up all sorts of insidious ways Jack Uhler had almost laid St. Mungos right into Ne'Os's hands. She needed to make sure that never happened again, no matter what that took. Jess had promised her Order protection for St. Mungo's, and he had certainly provided the day Ne'Os showed up to try to take over. But right now, she was uneasy. Wondering where the holes were in her security system. Every system had its faults. But she had been over her's so many times she was seeing it in her sleep. And it was giving her a migraine.

She heard the knock on the door, and was actually glad for the interruption. She closed the file and waved the door open. She was pleased to see Matt there. She rose and went around her desk to him.

"It's good to see you," she smiled. "Killer cane,"she grinned. "So how are you feeling? Besides the fact that I can see the leg is still painful. Sit down. How is the pain potion holding out? "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:15 pm

Matt entered her office and grinned when she noticed the cane. "Thanks, I let my grand kids decorate it for me!" he said grinning. "Yes, I'm twenty three and I have grand kids!" he said laughing. "A few of them at that..." he said taking a seat in front of Khaats desk. The pain had been coming and going, it was better but still hurt like hell everytime he put all his weight on it. "Well, I am feeling rather good. Just can't feel my toes and yeah, my leg his killing me but I'm fine other than that." he said groaning as he sat down. "Still stiff from all that getting blow into walls still..." he added. "The potion, was very good but I seem to have run out..." he said chuckling nervously. "I don't suppose you could get me some more..." he asked.

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:32 pm

"Sure," she said. "First things first." She sat down in the other chair and laid her hand on his leg, his ankle and then his foot, in that order, assessing. "It's doing very well," she said, "for as bad as it was broken. It's coming along well. Most of what you're feeling is muscle and nerve damage. It will heal. It is a very good thing you were not a muggle. This sort of damage would have taken months, and probably repeated surgeries to heal and even then probably would never have been right. Muggles can be so brutal for the sake of health."

She waved her hand, and a bottle of healing potion floated over from the shelf. "If that does not last you a week, I need to know," she waved it over to him, "That means we need to look again. And,..." she stood up and picked up a little golden plastic card.

"Here," she gave it to him. "I just added a full physical therapy unit and gym to St. Mungos. You're going to need the stretching to limber up those muscles. It'll probably feel good. Besides, if nothing else, the hot tub is worth the trip. Start using the gym to get back into fighting form. It will reduce your stiffness."

"Grandkids, huh?" she laughed, "At your age? That's just wrong. I'm still working on the first generation. At this rate, I'll be 90 before I see grandkids. Tell me about them. I've never heard you mention them before. Did Rob tell you, he's already named this one, and she's not even here yet. Not til August. Abbey. I have no idea where he got that. But he'd determined she's Abbey. And he's got us all calling her Abbey now. I have a feeling she's going to be completely spoiled before she gets here."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Matthew Lestrange Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:25 pm

Matt looked up to Khaat and smiled, she was very good at what she did. He took the potion from her along with the card, he read it and nodded to what she was saying! Khaat was doing St. Mungos wonders, although it reminded him of Emmy he ignored the feeling and focused on the damage. Yeah, he was lucky he was a muggle, he was glad Jess made him get Khaat to do it. Otherwise he'd probably lying in bed screaming at the pain right now and not out moving about slightly.

"Thanks Khaat!" he said smiling at her. "I'll be sure to check it out!" he added picking up his cane. He tried getting up but he fell over a bit. "I'm okay! I'm Okay!" he said getting up and dusting himself off. "Just tripped..." He picked up his cane once again, making sure he had his balance. He opened the bottle of potion and took a small sip hoping to ease the pain. "If this doesn't last me a week, I'm screwed!" he added putting the top back on. He began out the door, but stopped when she began to speak.

"Abbey huh?" he said. "That's a nice name...reminds me of someone..." he continued. He turned around and moved back towards Khaat's desk. "If Rob doesn't spoil them, I know Gibbs won't!" he said chuckling still standing in front of Khaat's desk. "My grand kids!" he said chuckling. "Not very old..all under five years old..." he added. He wouldn't name them as Khaat could probably count six names and he didn't want Sophia to get angry with him. "I've never mention them because, well I only heard about them a few weeks ago.." he added. "Then again, I only adopted Soph a few weeks ago too..." he added scratching his chin. He really needed to shave!

Seventh Year Slytherin
Seventh Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:13 pm

"I do understand that feeling. I have so many people living in that little cottage we have in Hogsmeade that I'm sort of losing track of who's all there. Um... let me think. I think there's Rob, me, Miseria, um...5 or 6 additional teens, a 6 year old, and Miseria is pregnant and due about the same time I am... so...um..yeah, I guess that puts us up to waaaay to many people in one house. I've added a ton of additonal bedrooms by using enchantmetns, but it makes my upstairs look like a hallway of doors and no walls. I really do have to talk to Rob about us looking for someplace about the size of Hogwarts, I think." she laughed.

"Just think if your family and mine got together for a dinner. We'd have to reserve Sparks completely for the night just to hold everyone. But it does sound like fun. Sometime, if you're interested, let me know. I think we might be able to work that out. And Rob grills a mean steak.

"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top