Divination - Page 4
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Divination - Page 4 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Divination

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Divination - Page 4 Empty Re: Divination

Post by Betsy Parquette Sat May 03, 2008 6:22 pm

"What's with the eye rolling? What'd I do?"
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Number of posts : 2421

http://albusarmy.forumotion.com/portal.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Sun May 04, 2008 8:12 pm

"Good afternoon, class." Professor Tiquelle began, so the students could talk no longer. "Welcome to Divination. For those who were not present at the previous lesson, we have moved on to Dream Interpreting. I do hope that you will all enjoy this aspect of the subject." She began to move gracefully around the room. "Let's start with something not too difficult. Does anybody have a dream that they would be willing to offer?" She asked the class.

Divination - Page 4 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Topher Stockley Sun May 04, 2008 8:20 pm

"Yeah " Topher said raising his hand "i keep dreaming about a woman getting speared in the stomach by a unicorn" Topher said "But it's most likely about my mom, she died that way."
Topher Stockley
Topher Stockley

Number of posts : 2660
Special Abilities : Animagus

http://chaoticrping.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Sun May 04, 2008 8:37 pm

Betsy sat there silently for a while. This was a very blunt dream confession she thought.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Back to top Go down

Post by Ginevra Malenki Sun May 04, 2008 8:39 pm

Ginevra didn't have any dreams but she waited happily.
Ginevra Malenki
Ginevra Malenki

Number of posts : 13516
Special Abilities : Wandless

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Mon May 05, 2008 7:51 am

Jess walked in late and sat down.
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Mon May 05, 2008 1:59 pm

Mariana raised her hand also: "Yeah many nights I dreamed about me burning in hell with devil who was laughing." she said a bit shy.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Post by Jemma Tiquelle Mon May 05, 2008 6:56 pm

[[Ok, I know it's Monday but classes are never going to last a day here so I'm going over. Problem? Tough.]]
Professor Tiquelle answered the class, saying "Ok, we will use Mariana's dream for today, as it is a dream, rather than a memory, and is easier to interpret. It wouldn't be fair to start with a hard dream." She watched Mariana, to make sure that she was ok with her using this dream, but she didn't seem to bothered. "Ok, firstly, this may be classed as a nightmare rather than a dream, as I am guessing Mariana didn't enjoy this. Back to the interpreting, the first step to an easy interpretation is is P.A.L. People, Actions, Locations. It helps you to understand the dream, and it isn't too difficult. This dream is a good example, as it isn't to complex, and has all three elements stated obviously. First, people. This also includes creatures. The devil is representing evil, hatred, all negative things in your life. You don't usually count yourself in here. Secondly, actions. This is the torturing. This is showing that you are feeling victimised or helpless in some way in your life. Thirdly, location. This is in hell, the home of the devil, the person who is victimizing you. Once you have those three points, you have link them together. Someone you dislike is making you uncomfortable in a place that is close to them, rather than to yourself, which makes it even worse for you. This shows you have been/are going to go somewhere, to someone that you're afraid of, and rightly so. A good way to stop something like this is to destroy the place, as it is something they can relate to, to take advantage of something they thought would enhance them." She looked around the classrom to see if they had understood her. "This is a difficult branch of magic to understand and use, and it will be hard at first, and people pick it up at different rates. For the meanings of things you don't understand [like if you didn't know what the devil represented], check your textbooks, A Beginners Guide to Divination." She advised the class, before asking. "Has anybody got any questions?"

Divination - Page 4 Qw9nLyk
~ enjoying her sixties ~ divination professor & head of hufflepuff ~ single ~ seer ~
~ biography ~ thread tracker ~

Set made by me. Want one? Accepting requests here.
Jemma Tiquelle
Jemma Tiquelle
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 6601
Special Abilities : Seer, Occlumens, Apparation and Astral Projection.

http://www.zazzle.com/magicalmalteaser*

Back to top Go down

Post by Betsy Parquette Mon May 05, 2008 9:38 pm

Betsy opened her book. Then she closed it and waited for the teachers further instructions.
Betsy Parquette
Betsy Parquette

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariana Diggory Tue May 06, 2008 12:03 pm

Mariana listened as teavher was talking 300 an hour and raised her hand:
"Those dreams then?Do you think they can come to reality if I don't get rid of them?" she asked nervous.
Mariana Diggory
Mariana Diggory

Number of posts : 16276

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top