A friend's Surprise - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

A friend's Surprise - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

A friend's Surprise

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A friend's Surprise - Page 2 Empty Re: A friend's Surprise

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:47 am

Sophia felt like she couldn't the wind knocked out of her when she told her she might be going back to Beauxbatons so she could graduate this year. Wanting to be happy for her Sophia gave her a force smile but she was sure Christabelle wouldn't notice for it was so much like her normal one. "I'm happy for you Christy, I'm glad your chasing after your dreams and following them."said Sophia softly giving her another force smile. "But if you leave, don't forget me ok?'Sophia asked her hoping she wouldn't forget about her.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Number of posts : 11575

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Fri Mar 05, 2010 5:52 am

"You think I'd leave and forget about you?" she asked looking at her. She could tell Soph wasn't happy about that. "That was the entire reason I was sent here was so I didn't graduate early....You don't like it do you?" she asked looking at her, "You're trying to be happy cause you're my friend but you hate all of it deep down don't you?"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Number of posts : 4350
Special Abilities : Seer, Legilimens

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:06 am

Sophia shrugged. "I don't know, thought seeing how you'll be back there with all your old friends again you'll fotget about me."said Sophia shrugging. Sophia shook her head when she ask her if she didn't like it. "No I don't Christy, but I'm not stopping you from spreading your wings and reaching your dreams."said Sophia softly. "No matter how much it hurts me inside, follow your heart and your dreams Christy they always lead you in life."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:10 am

"I'd never forget about you Soph!" She said looking at her shocked. "There would be no way I could. Plus Its not like I wouldn't be in England all the time anyway." she made a point. If she was going to be learning how to be the german mistress of magic she needed to learn from the other ministries and what they had to teach her. "But I think we have a lot of work to do if we're going to plan my wedding."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:29 am

Sophia looked at her and nodded. "Yeah I know, but it won't be the same not seeing you everyday though!"said Sophia looking at her bottle with interest. Sophia looked up and nodded when she said they had alot of planning to do for the wedding. "Yeah your right we do, so we better to get working on it now!"said Sophia softly. "So what colors are you going with?"Sophia asked her softly wanting to help her best riend out as much as she could. Sophia loved weddings for it made her so happy to see other people getting married and spending their lives together.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Mar 09, 2010 5:47 am

Christy sighed. "I'm not really sure yet. I think either blue or red." she replied looking at her. "Though I already have my wedding dress. I figure since I have the dress we had made when Nick and I were going to get married and it was my dream dress why let it sit there and waste away?" she said making a point. She had never found a dress that looked so good on her. "But we're having it at the castle back in Germany."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:28 am

"Why not go with both of them Christy?"Sophia asked her just giving her a shuggestion. "I think the wedding would look pretty with both of them."said Sophia softly. When she said she was using the wedding dress she was going to use when she was going to marry Nick. "Yeah I agree Christy, if it's your dream wedding dress wear it!"said Sophia softly. When she said they were having it at the castle back in Germany she smiled. "Ooh... that shall be nice and pretty!'said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Tue Mar 09, 2010 6:31 am

"Thats what I'm hoping for." she said smiling. She finished off her drink. "Wow I seriously have a lot of work to do don't I?" she asked looking at Soph. "With Nick everything was planned out with plenty of time because all I had was time but this time its like I have no time at all and I really don't." she said a little sadly. "I really hope this ends up to be a really good turn out. Its my day after all."
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Post by Sophia Granger Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:08 am

Sophia nodded when she ask that she has a alot of work to do and drinked the rest of her drink. "Yes you do, but that's why I'm here to help you."said Sophia giving her a soft warm smile. "Don't worry Christy, everything will be fine and we'll have plenty of time!"said Sophia softly. "I'm sure it will be a really good turned out Christy, it just might take us awhile!"said Sophia softly. "But this wedding is going to be really good, and the turn out is also going to be good I promise."said Sophia softly.
Sophia Granger
Sophia Granger
Seventh Year Gryffindor
Seventh Year Gryffindor

Back to top Go down

Post by Christabelle Whittle Wed Mar 10, 2010 1:17 am

"I'm glad." she said smiling sweetly to her friend. "You should come out to my house so you can see what all I have picked out and help me see if my dress still fits." she continued to say excitedly. "This is going to be the best wedding in the history of the wizarding world. I'll even show you where I plan to have it!"
Christabelle Whittle
Christabelle Whittle
Seventh Year Ravenclaw
Seventh Year Ravenclaw

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top