DeaminG of DancinG - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

DeaminG of DancinG - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

DeaminG of DancinG

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DeaminG of DancinG - Page 2 Empty Re: DeaminG of DancinG

Post by Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:12 am

Pain laced through Lysander's face. "What the hell, Abbey?" he said. "Not like I wanted to leave or anything. Don't you get it? Of corse not." looking her strait in the face he said "I've been pining for you for three months. For a girl. I did not know I could feel like that but I do. And guess what?" Lysander said shrugging "My Mom asked if I would mind staying at Beauxbatons until I finished school but I made everyone move back here so I could, maybe, have the chance of seeing you." Quietly he said "I know I hurt you and that makes me hate myself. I know I made you wait, and that makes me want to make myself suffer. I never intended to hurt you. I guess the only thing you need to figure out now is who else in this world feels that way about you." After a long pause Lysander continued "Now that I have made a complete fool of myself for the world I am going to the hospital wing to get some ice for this." Lysander gestured to his face where she had slapped him. Quickly he shoved his papers and books in his bag and stalked away. "Nice aim by the way" he added, turning back to look at Abbey. Turning away again he started walking towards the door more slowly. Hoping in vein that she might stop him.

OOC: I wanted to leave you some room but I thought that him walking away was a good message. Sorry I left you little to work with.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:27 am

OOC: It's okay! Smile

Abbey frowned, feeling the tears start to prick at her eyes. She wiped them away furiously and thought, 'No, you cannot cry here in front of everybody! Don't make a fool of yourself!'. She couldn't believe what Lysander was telling her. So when he left it wasn't his fault.

As Lysander walked out the door, Abbey collapsed in a chair and thought about what Gar had said to her on the beach. She couldn't believe she was going to have to make the choice between one of her best friends and her ex. Abbey quickly bolt out of her seat and ran after Lysander. "I'm sorry!" she called down the hallway so he could hear.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:27 pm

Lysander turned to face Abbey as she hurried back to him. He was insanly happy to see her yet he could feel her disbelif etched into his face. She loves me! he thought happily. Banishing this thought from his mind Lysander looked at her and asked "What?" pretending not to have heard her.

OOC: Opps.. Wrong character Smile
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Mar 19, 2010 3:18 am

Abbey rolled her eyes, knowing that Lysander was doing this on purpose. "I'm sorry." she mumbled, facing him. "I shouldn't have slapped you. It was rude, but I was just so angry! Do you know how upset I was when you left?" she asked, in an exasperated tone.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 19, 2010 8:56 pm

Lysander moved to stand next to Abbey. "I do get it Abbey" Lysander said "I bet it felt a lot like what I felt when my mum told me we were leaveing". Taking her chin in his palm he led her eyes to his. Holding them he asked "Can you ever forgive me?" greatly worring about her answer.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Mar 20, 2010 3:28 am

Abbey thought about it. "With time." she said. "You can understand that, right? Eventually everything will be fine again."
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 20, 2010 12:53 pm

Smiling a boyish smile Lysander asked "So does that mean you will meet me in the Three Broomsticks next Hogsmede vist?"

OOC: Notice how our posts get smaller.. and smaller.. and smaller.. Razz
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:31 am

"Of course!" Abbey said. She didn't know when the next Hogsmeade trip was, but as soon as she got back to her common room she was going to check right away. "I can't wait!" Abbey cried.

OOC: xD
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 21, 2010 7:47 pm

Smiling Lysander laughed. "Me eaither" he said. "I missed seeing you smile." Lysander looked around quietly for something to say that might carry a conversation. "Would you like to go out for a stroll by the lake? I hear the weather is way to stunning to be inside studing".
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:29 pm

Abbey nodded. "Sure, why not?"

OOC: Do you want to make the topic?
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next