Staff Meeting with the Director - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Staff Meeting with the Director - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Staff Meeting with the Director

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Staff Meeting with the Director - Page 2 Empty Re: Staff Meeting with the Director

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:44 pm

"Well," Khaat said, turning back from the window. "It looks like no one else is going to show up. That bodes well for you and your future here as a healer, Ian. The others, well, not so much, I'm afraid. I believe they have had adequate time to respond to me in one form or another. The purpose of the meeting is this--Jack Uhler is no longer with us. He has passed away very suddenly.

Further, there was a recent attempt by Ne'Os Emof to take over this hospital that was thwarted largely by members of the Order of the Phoenix. They will be responsible for the security of ths facility from here on forward. You need to know that. They wiil have full access to this building, with the exception of the records room..

My father, here, is going to be replacing Mr. Uhler as Chief of Staff, and my second in command. Whatever issues you have with healing or potions, you would do well to mentor under him for that. I am very biased when I say this, but in my lifetime, his skills appear to me to be second to none. He has a lot he can teach you. He will be taking over Mr. Uhler's office, so if he's not on the floors, you will find him there. He and I will have access to the records room. If you need an old chart, you can almost find one or the other of us here.

"I am impressed with you so far, Ian. Keep up the excellent work. You look like you have a very bright future here with us."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23617
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Staff Meeting with the Director - Page 2 Empty Re: Staff Meeting with the Director

Post by Ian Salvatore Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:03 pm

Ian raised a brow and ran his hand through his hair, he had only been working here for about a week and the Jack person already died? He nodded as Khaat told him her dad was taking the spot. [b]"I will most defiantly come to either of you, you both seem to do your job well."
Ian Salvatore
Ian Salvatore

Number of posts : 25

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:22 pm

"Thank you. We do try. Just so you know, I'm sure I won't be able to keep this a secret for very long, But I am pregnant and due sometime in August. My father will be assuming leadership while I am off on leave. You might want to pay attention to the new floor directory. You now have your own office in the Healers' Clinic. Furnish it as you like. I am quite sure anyone with your skills can conjure anything you want. Here's the key." She produced a key and handed it to him. I gave you the largest of the offices on that floor, and it has the best windows. So, do with it as you like."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23617
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

View previous topic View next topic Back to top