Charms Basic - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Charms Basic - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Charms Basic

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Charms Basic - Page 2 Empty Re: Charms Basic

Post by Jess Potter Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:10 am

((I know it's not my class, but it is in principle/my mind xD
Mis, you're a fifth year, no way you could know almost every charm there is in the book, please edit your list so it has around half-3/4 of that ammount. Sorry to be a pain, but what're the chances of a fifth year knowing that much?))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Miseria Lupin Fri Mar 05, 2010 11:44 am

OOC: *sigh* he told that write here all those you know by heart. So I did. But OK. I will do then.
Miseria Lupin

Number of posts : 3782

Back to top Go down

Post by Jess Potter Fri Mar 05, 2010 12:17 pm

((Ah but how many has mis learnt in a class and knows off by heart? We all know all of them OOC, but does she know it IC?
Rhetorical question, lets stop polluting Gibbs' wall))
Jess Potter
Jess Potter
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 14221
Special Abilities : Wandless Magic, Seer, Flying, Legilimens

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1356010139

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 3:33 am

"No worries Ms.Manson? Or do you prefer Lupin?" he asked her looking at his list. "But all is well, excellent by the way Ms.Faraday! 5 points to Gryffindor" he added smiling at her. "Now, I need someone to name me ONE very basic spell you've learned in your first year..." he said.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:30 am

Abbey raised her hand in the air. "Well, besides from Expelliarmus, which is quite basic, maybe something like Alohamora?" she questioned, not quite remembering if she had learned that in her third year or not. 'Well, not harm in saying it anyways' she thought, [/i]'it's basic enough.'[/i]
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Number of posts : 2143
Special Abilities : Telekenesis, Apparation

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:40 am

"Very Good Ms.Dawn!" Gibbs said smiling at her. "Alohamora is a very simple spell!" he said. He looked at her and was still smiling. "2 points to Hufflepuff!" he said. "Now, anyone who can tell me the effects of Alohamora will gain their house 7 points..." he said turning away from her and walking back to the front of the class.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:34 am

Abbey smiled brightly, glad she had earned Hufflepuff some points. She had to bite her lip from shouting out the answer to Professor Gibbs question; it was just too easy. But she could tell that he wanted another student to answer, so she held her tongue and sat back in her seat.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Sat Mar 06, 2010 6:37 pm

Eli couldn't help but snicker. What did it do? Well it made elephants trample Majere of course! What an awesome spell indeed! That's why Elijah used that spell all the time because seeing Majere getting crushed by Elephants was the best way of going through a school career. "Oooh!" Eli said, jumping up. "Either, it sends a herd of elephants to trample Majere or it opens the door to his office then the elephants!”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Mar 06, 2010 7:47 pm

Gibbs chuckled at Eli, "Well, your second guess is correct Mr.Krum!" he said grinning. "And if you care, on the seventh floor there is a room that can cause that!" he said winking. "But anyway, 5 points to Slytherin for making me laugh!" he added grinning. "Now, who would like to demonstrate the spell? Then I have a challenge for you!" He said smiling at them all.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post by Abbey Dawn Sat Mar 06, 2010 10:39 pm

Abbey raised her hand eagerly. She hoped that Professor Gibbs didn't think she was trying to show off or anything; charms was just one of her favorite subjects, and also one of her best. She'd always had a knack for it, herbology, and healing, though that wasn't a subject at Hogwarts.
Abbey Dawn
Abbey Dawn

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top