Life's little twists!
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Life's little twists! Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Life's little twists!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Life's little twists! Empty Life's little twists!

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:25 am

Sammy sat in her bikini, sunbathing in front of the lake. Even though she was a vampire and getting a tan was pretty much useless with not being able to be in the sun very long, then she was mainly just having some time to herself. For the last month her life had been turned upside down, right side up, side ways, and anyways you can think. What with her devorce, her memory loss, and her new kind of boyfriend. She loved the guy, but was just getting out of a devorce that she couldn't even remember, so she was being careful about everything. So for today, all she wanted to do was stare at the sky and try not to think.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Number of posts : 3982

Back to top Go down

Life's little twists! Empty Re: Life's little twists!

Post by Keith Nicholas Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:36 am

(Hope you don't mind me jumping in.))

Keith's head burst from the water as he gasped for air, eyes nearly bulging out of his head from lack of oxygen. His school robe was hung haphazardly from the low reaching tree by the edge of the lake, but the rest of his clothes (minus his shoes) were still on and soaking wet. He barely had time to register the fact that there was now a girl laying on the grass before he was underwater again, groping blindly around on the bottom of the lake. After a few moments, he pushed off and rocketed towards ground level again in another desperate grab for air. God, God, gotta find it, Dad'll kill me...
Keith Nicholas

Number of posts : 986

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:45 am

((OOC: I don't mind, thanks for joining.))

Sammy heard an odd splashing noise going on on the other side of the lake. She sat up, then looked to see what was going on. She was going to complain until she saw that it was a boy swimming. She couldn't tell if he was in trouble or not, so she stood up and walked over to where he was. When she got closer she could tell that he wasn't drowning, but he did look upset. She walked to the edge of the water, close to where he was swimming. "Are you ok?" She asked him when he came back up to the top again.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Wed Mar 03, 2010 2:19 am

"Am I ok?" Keith asked, spitting lake water out of his mouth and making a face. Who knew what went in that water? For all he knew Hogwarts dumped their plumbing in their. But no, they probably had the house elves do something with that. "I'm fine." He said, shaking his head. "But I lost my watch." He held up his left wrist, which was bare. "I was practicing for charms, and was levitating it over the lake. But someone bumped into me and I lost focus. It's down there somewhere, and if my dad figures out I lost it..." He trailed off, not exactly wanting to say what would happen.

More importantly than his dad's reaction however, was Keith's own curiosity. He wanted to know what made that little watch tick...or more accurately, why it didn't tick. Instead it lit up and gave him headaches. He shrugged to himself. He needed to find it.
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Wed Mar 03, 2010 4:31 am

Sammy smiled down at the kid, realizing that he was fine and just looking for something. "Ok, you must be a first year. Only they would not be able to levitate something properly. No offence." She said to him blushing and turning her face. She didn't mean to insult him. "Come on out I'll get it." Sammy said pulling her wand out, then flicking it a couple of times. "Accio Watch!" Sammy said watching a watch come out of the water a few seconds later. She picked it up and handed it to him. "Is this what you where looking for?" Sammy asked him wanting to make sure that it really was his.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Thu Mar 04, 2010 2:51 am

Keith laughed happily as he saw the little silver watch soar through the air and into the girl's hand. "Hey, you got my watch back." He said, coming out from the lake. "No offense taken." He grinned up at her, taking the watch and snapping it securely on his wrist. "Much better. I really owe you one." He paused for a moment, thinking about what to do now. "Oh. Right. Might wanna take a step back." Keith warned her, as he hung his head preparing to shake the water out of it.
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Thu Mar 04, 2010 5:43 am

Sammy smiled down at him, then backed up waiting for him to finish. When he finished she asked him some questions. "So what's you name, kid?" She asked him with curiosity in her voice. She then stepped back towards when she finished shaking off.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Keith Nicholas Sat Mar 06, 2010 4:29 am

Keith finished shaking the water out of his hair, and now worked on wringing out his shirt and pants. "I'm Keith." He said, in response to the girls' question. "Keith Nicholas. First year, but you already figured that out. Ravenclaw." Keith barely recognized that he was telling her his year and house. It had become so automatic, almost like it was part of his name now. "What about you? I've seen you around the castle, but I don't think we've ever talked."
Keith Nicholas

Back to top Go down

Post by Samantha Burns Sat Mar 06, 2010 5:09 am

Sammy smiled down at the boy. "Keith, huh? Well I'm Samantha Burns. It's nice to meet you. I'm a Hufflepuff, fourth year. We probably wouldn't have talked much due to no classes together." Sammy said to him smiling more and wondering why it was that this boy ammused her so much.
Samantha Burns
Samantha Burns
Hufflepuff Graduate
Hufflepuff Graduate

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top