catching the kids up on the troubles at home - Page 2
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

catching the kids up on the troubles at home - Page 2 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

catching the kids up on the troubles at home

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catching the kids up on the troubles at home - Page 2 Empty Re: catching the kids up on the troubles at home

Post by Khaat Lupin Wed Feb 24, 2010 11:06 pm

"Always will," she nodded. "I don't know if he doesn't love me anymore, or if he's just scared. Truth of it is, so am I. I mean, we weren't prepared for a baby. Not this soon. But he spent a lot of our dating time saving my life over and over, and I think he's scared out of his mind that the rest of his life will be like that. Well, I'm a warrior. I'ts who I am. Its what I do. Warriors get hurt. Its part of the job. Rob can't seem to come to grips with that. And he has a fear of commitment that is a mile wide. I'm starting to think he actually married me on impulse and now regrets it more than he likes it. I can't help him with that, Gar. He has to make his own choice. I have done everything I can to set him as free as I can, short of a divorce. And that's because I'm not ready to throw in the towel on us. You want the truth? Don't tell him, but I really don't know if I want any sort of life without him in it."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

catching the kids up on the troubles at home - Page 2 Empty Re: catching the kids up on the troubles at home

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:25 pm

Garulia nodded slowly, letting her finish talking.
"I know how you're feeling," he assured her. "And I want you to feel better. I care about you.a lot."
He hugged her tightly.
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Edward Collins Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:15 pm

Emily and edwared walked in quietly not wanting to entrupt a covresations that had been going on.
Edward Collins
Edward Collins

Number of posts : 34

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Fri Feb 26, 2010 5:43 pm

"Hey, Guys," Khaat smiled quietly, "I'm glad you're here. I just wanted you to know that Rob and I are going through a rough patch. I don't want you to worry, though. We'll work it out. Somehow we'll all be alright. I'm not sure what changes might take place, but I'll work it out. I always do. It'll be fine. But I might need your help more around the house if I have to work 2 jobs. "
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:31 pm

We'll always help as much as possible." emily said
"yeah." edwared agreed with emily. "You've done so much for all of us. Why shouldn't we?"
"what he said." emily said standing inbetween gar and Edwared
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:03 am

"Thanks, you all. It means a lot," Khaat said. "I am not giving up on Rob and me. But, you deserve to know why things are just not going well here. You need to know that I am going to do everything I can to make things right. I don't know what that is going to take. But--I'm depending on you all, and Mis, to hold the house together. To take care of each other, to stay out of trouble. Can you guys find a way to divide up the chores and make sure they get done? As Miseria gets more pregnant she will be less help to you. But I'm sure she'll do what she can. And If I'm not here, chances are I am at St. Mungos or at the courtroom at the ministry. You'll always be able to find Rob at Sparks, I think. And you can always find Grandma and Grandpa--well Grandma anyway--at the farm. Grandpa is working at St. Mungos with me now at times, so that's about where it stands. Clear?"
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Theodore Adrian Lupin Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:30 am

Gar smiled at the others and hugged Em, dis-attaching himself from Khaat.
"That's fine, Khaat," he told her smiling and releasing Em. "I just want you all to know you guys are really my family, and always will be."
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Theodore Adrian Lupin
Graduate
Graduate

Number of posts : 869
Special Abilities : Metamorphagus, Occlumency

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:58 am

"I think we will always be a family," Khaat smiled, "Because that's just who we are and what we do. It makes us whole. And it gives us peace and safety and love, and we give it to each other. And, in the end, that's all a family is."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Emily Brown Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:30 pm

"Yeah." Emily said smileing at every one
edward pulling her closer to him. "one hundred percent."he said
Emily Brown
Emily Brown

Number of posts : 251

http://centraldramaacadamy.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:27 pm

"Gar, for now, I'm putting you in charge of making out a schedule of what needs to be done in the house and then I expect you all to get together and decide how to get this done. I will pick up what I can as I can. I wish I could be more help, but right now until things get more stable between Rob and me, I don't know what else to do."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top