Moving in... Kinda - Page 5
Welcome to Potter’s Army

Welcome to Potter's Army

We have been a Harry Potter Roleplaying site since 2007. If you're an old member we hope you come check out the discord link provided below. And if you're looking for a new roleplaying site, well, we're a little inactive. But every once and a while nostalgia sets in and a few of our alumni members will revisit the old stomping grounds and post together. Remember to stay safe out there. And please feel free to drop a line whenever!

Moving in... Kinda - Page 5 Li9olo10

What’s Happening?
Since every few months or so a few of our old members get the inspiration to revisit their old stomping grounds we have decided to keep PA open as a place to revisit old threads and start new ones devoid of any serious overarching plot or setting. Take this time to start any of those really weird threads you never got to make with old friends and make them now! Just remember to come say hello in the chatbox below or in the discord. Links have been provided in the "Comings and Goings" forum as well as the welcome widget above.

Moving in... Kinda

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Moving in... Kinda - Page 5 Empty Re: Moving in... Kinda

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:10 pm

“Papa is the best painter in Paris!” Fauve told Khaat excitedly. “Leah said there was no better! Leah is my friend. She likes my papa and I mean like, like. I don’t know why, though. I don’t like boys. Boys are icky. The only boy I like is papa but he's my daddy so I have too but I don't mind.” Fauve’s rambles definitely made sense to her, whether they did to Khaat was another thing. “Papa wants to wait to paint me. He wants to give it to me as a present for my big birthday!” she said, referring to her seventeenth. “I think grownups are very silly – especially papa. He doesn’t always listen to Ashy and she always knows what is best for papa.” Fauve picked up the grey tabby and smiled at Khaat. “Can I wear some big shoes?”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Number of posts : 4833
Special Abilities : Occlumens, Parseltongue, Animagus
Occupation : Owner of Eli's Fine Dining, Artist, Deputy Minister of Magic

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:17 pm

"Yes. You certainly may. But you have to stay in my room with them. I don't want you trying to go up and down stairs in them, or your papa will be very angry with me indeed. You must never wear them on the stairs. You can choose just about anything in my closet that you want, and I'll set out some pretty necklaces and bracelets for you to try. I might even have some hats, if I remember right. There are pretty scarves, and purses and all sorts of things to play with. You can bring your teddy if you want. We can dress your teddy too, if you want to. You know, I think I like Ashy. I'm not sure if she likes me yet. But I like her. And she surely loves you. And that's what counts."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Number of posts : 23615
Special Abilities : Energy Worker, Medium, Heightened Sensitivity

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:22 pm

“I won’t Khaat. Papa would probably draw me falling down the stairs and hang it on the wall out of my reach.” She giggled and pushed some of her dark hair off of her shoulders. “Teddy can wear the big shoes.” Fauve decided. “I think teddy likes hats too. Papa made teddy where a big hat when he got him for me. Papa likes hats I think. But he likes arty stuff better and me better than that!” Fauve was rambling again. “I wonder where Ashy went. I hope she comes back to read me a story! Papa doesn’t like reading me stories because he says he’d rather draw me. I don’t know how that would help me go to sleep though.”
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:32 pm

'Well, I do like to read, so if Ashy doesn't come back, I could read to you, if you like. Do you have a favorite book? I didn't know Ashy could read. She must be a very, very smart snake. I bet she tells very excellent stories too. So Ashy helps to tuck you into bed at night, huh? I bet she won't miss that. I bet she likes you too much for that. And you know what? I know your papa likes hats and arty stuff. But you know what else I know? I know he likes you better than anything. You're his favorite above anything."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Post by Elijah Krum Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:37 pm

“Ashy likes bedtime stories. My favourite is Alice and Wonderland! Papa thinks it’s silly sometimes though. Did you know that I am named after one of my papa’s favourite movies? Yep, weird, huh? Ashy tucks me up in bed because ... well I don’t know why but Papa usually watches. She’s like a mamma but a snake-mamma. She will come back... she’ll miss pappy too much. Plus, he is warm and Ashy doesn’t like being cold. Pappy gives the best hugs!” She knew that she was her father’s favourite thing in the world but she’d never say it out loud. She sometimes reminded him that she was and he would tell her often that she was. “I might buy Papa a hat - a big, big one!"
Elijah Krum
Elijah Krum
Sixth Year Slytherin
Sixth Year Slytherin

Back to top Go down

Post by Khaat Lupin Mon Mar 08, 2010 10:48 pm

"Maybe sometime your papa would let me take you shopping, and we could surprise him with a hat. I know some places that sell some really amazing hats. You could pick one out for him if you want. And--did you know that just a couple doors down from where they sell the hats, they have an ice cream shop. I bet you and I could sneak off and have a bit of ice cream. I bet your papa wouldn't mind. Does he like ice cream, Fauve? I know I do. It's one of my favorite things."
Khaat Lupin
Khaat Lupin
Gryffindor Graduate
Gryffindor Graduate

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

View previous topic View next topic Back to top